1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:43
    @relentless-red said
    In general your posting suggests to me that you believe your written interpretation of others' posting is the truth and that if they say otherwise they are liars who should be cross questioned for pages. If they get caught up in defending themselves from your misrepresentations rather than just walking away you become quite venomous.
    I think this is a misrepresentation of my contribution to these threads and of my interactions with other posters. I don't think I am any more or less "venomous" than you. It's not a word I would use to describe either of us.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:46
    @fmf said
    I think this is a misrepresentation of my contribution to these threads and of my interactions with other posters. I don't think I am any more or less "venomous" than you. It's not a word I would use to describe either of us.
    You may want to give that one a little more thought. 🙂

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:48
    @very-rusty said
    You may want to give that one a little more thought.
    Why?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:51
    @fmf said
    Why?
    I believe r-r can be far more "venomous" than you at times especially if he thinks he is losing the bantering session. I don't think he would say the same about you as you did about him, in my humble opinion of course.

-VR
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:551 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I believe r-r can be far more "venomous" than you at times especially if he thinks he is losing the bantering session. I don't think he would say the same about you as you did about him, in my humble opinion of course.
    I get what you are saying, but I don't think he is "venomous". I do think he is pompous and dreary, but not "venomous". I will save the word "venomous" for posters like robbie carrobie who chased me around accusing me of being a paedophile and posters like Romans1009 who accused me of raping the woman who then gave birth to my children. I don't think Relentless Red is "venomous".
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:55
    @fmf said
    I disagree.
    So you think I am accurately represented as somebody who has suggested that Phil has trashed the radio show in this community. I have only ever seen Phil endear himself to this community and post in a way that makes others (including me) wish him well.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:00
    @relentless-red said
    So you think I am accurately represented as somebody who has suggested that Phil has trashed the radio show in this community. I have only ever seen Phil endear himself to this community and post in a way that makes others (including me) wish him well.
    I interpreted your impotent small-minded justification for the anonymous thumbing down of mentions of the radio show - justified by your "dislike" of people - as being your attempted "trashing" of my work and Indonesia Phil's work.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:01
    @fmf said
    I get what you are saying, but I don't think he is "venomous". I do think he is pompous and dreary, but not "venomous". I will save the word "venomous" for posters like robbie carrobie who chased me around accusing me of being a paedophile and posters like Romans1009 who accused me of raping the woman who then gave birth to my children. I don't think Relentless Red is "venomous".
    That is fine fmf we can agree to disagree on that one, you asked why and I told you!

Robbie got under your skin because you let him. Do you really think he believed any of what he was saying? Having known him for many years I know he didn't, but if he could find away to get under someone's skin he would have a field day with it. Didn't matter if it wasn't true. Robbie and I were once pretty good internet friends.

-VR
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:01
    @relentless-red said
    I have only ever seen Phil endear himself to this community and post in a way that makes others (including me) wish him well.
    But do you listen to his work? That's the question. He "endears himself to this community and posts in a way that makes [you] wish him well", but do you listen to his work?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:05
    @very-rusty said
    Robbie got under your skin because you let him.
    robbie carrobie didn't get under my skin. I was always reeling him in slowly so that he would make a fool of himself. You think his accusations of me being a paedophile got under my skin? If you do, then you got completely the wrong end of the stick. robbie carrobie continually made a fool of himself in his run ins with me and invariably became more and more silly and unstiched and nasty as those run ins went on. You will recall that I never replied in kind to his lashing out and bizarrely repetitious insults.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:11
    @very-rusty said
    Do you really think he believed any of what he was saying?
    Nor did Romans1009 believe that I raped the woman who then gave birth to my children. Both he and robbie carrobie were just being "venomous". Gosh, you think I think robbie carrobe believed what he was saying? What colour is the sky in your world, I wonder?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:25
    @very-rusty said
    I don't think [Relentless Red] would say the same about you as you did about him...

Be that as it may, but then he is pitching himself - I think - to people who dish out thumbs anonymously and he also believes that I should post differently because a few people are thumbing me down on a message board. That's more a measure of his character and outlook, methinks, than it is of mine.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:34
    @fmf said
    robbie carrobie didn't get under my skin. I was always reeling him in slowly so that he would make a fool of himself. You think his accusations of me being a paedophile got under my skin? If you do, then you got completely the wrong end of the stick. robbie carrobie continually made a fool of himself in his run ins with me and invariably became more and more silly and unstiched a ...[text shortened]... . You will recall that I never replied in kind to his lashing out and bizarrely repetitious insults.
    All you had to do was report his posts and they would stopped fmf!

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:36
    @fmf said
    I don't think [Relentless Red] would say the same about you as you did about him...

Be that as it may, but then he is pitching himself - I think - to people who dish out thumbs anonymously and he also believes that I should post differently because a few people are thumbing me down on a message board. That's more a measure of his character and outlook, methinks, than it is of mine.
    Why even concern yourself about the thumbs down, you should have a pretty good idea who is doing it as you're a pretty smart fellow.

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:371 edit
    @fmf said
    Nor did Romans1009 believe that I raped the woman who then gave birth to my children. Both he and robbie carrobie were just being "venomous". Gosh, you think I think robbie carrobe believed what he was saying? What colour is the sky in your world, I wonder?
    Again, all you needed to do was alert his posts! That would have ended it! Doesn't matter what you thought he thought, the sky is sometime blue sometimes overcast sometimes dark in my world. No need getting smartassed with me fmf.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree