1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:39
    @very-rusty said
    All you had to do was report his posts and they would stopped fmf!
    I didn't want to report his posts.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:41
    @fmf said
    I didn't want to report his posts.
    Then you wanted to argue, it is just that simple!

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:44
    @very-rusty said
    Why even concern yourself about the thumbs down, you should have a pretty good idea who is doing it as you're a pretty smart fellow.
    I don't thumb anyone up or down. I am not worried by being thumbed up or down. But I find this whole justification for anonymous thumbing down to be intriguing. I enjoy how even Stalin gets a mention somewhere in there.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:47
    @fmf said
    I don't thumb anyone up or down. I am not worried by being thumbed up or down. But I find this whole justification for anonymous thumbing down to be intriguing. I enjoy how even Stalin gets a mention somewhere in there.
    I don't think anyone gets more thumbs down than I do, been that way for years now, I don't even give them a second thought. I figure if they don't have the courage to tell me, they are not worth talking to anyways. Hiding behind a thumb doesn't do any good, sometimes I will thumb someone down and let them know I did it but it is just to get under their skin. I admit it! 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:49
    @very-rusty said
    Then you wanted to argue, it is just that simple!
    If robbie carrobie wanted to demonstrate how much of a creepy misanthrope he was, and how ugly mindmaps like his get drawn into grotty cults, then so be it. His repeated attempted justifications for the covering up of child sex abuse by his organization and the smearing of child sex abuse survivors was interesting and revealing content on the Spirituality Forum. He was representing the Jehovah's Witnesses. I believed helping him to unravel was beneficial to that forum.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:53
    Bill's Big Bag of Onions episode 8 AND the lastest instalment of From Colchester To Sulawesi (in the last 15 mins)

https://www.mixcloud.com/BillsBigBagOfOnions/bills-big-bag-of-onions-s05-e08-featuring-from-colchester-to-sulawesi-episode-8/

Soon to be available on Spotify and all the rest of them thing.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:551 edit
    @fmf said
    If robbie carrobie wanted to demonstrate how much of a creepy misanthrope he was, and how ugly mindmaps like his get drawn into grotty cults, then so be it. His repeated attempted justifications for the covering up of child sex abuse by his organization and the smearing of child sex abuse survivors was interesting and revealing content on the Spirituality Forum. He was representing the Jehovah's Witnesses. I believed helping him to unravel was beneficial to that forum.
    Yes, Robbie and I didn't agree on a lot of things, but agreed to disagree because neither of us would change our minds. I know you let him get under your skin. I rarely went in the spirituality forum and seldom do to this day unless it is to say something silly. HOH once told me something I never forgot. Don't take everyone so serious as some vent on here because it is the only place they can do so, and if they can get under your skin doing it will continue to do it. At the time I didn't know exactly what he meant, but after all these years I know what he was trying to tell me, I just wasn't listening. You have to take everything said with a grain of salt as they say!

-VR
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:58
    @very-rusty said
    I know you let him get under your skin.
    No, I didn't. robbie carrobie was a bug. And he was in my jar. If you couldn't discern that, so be it.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:02
    @fmf said
    No, I didn't. robbie carrobie was a bug. And he was in my jar. If you couldn't discern that, so be it.
    Actually fmf, he wasn't a bug in a jar he was a bug under your skin that irritated the hell out of you!

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:11
    @very-rusty said
    Actually fmf, he wasn't a bug in a jar he was a bug under your skin that irritated the hell out of you!
    If you think this, then you didn't understand any of the extended discussions that robbie carrobie and I had. robbie carrobie probably caused me more mirth than anyone else there on that forum back in the day, but not in a way that would have appealed to his pride.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:15
    @fmf said
    If you think this, then you didn't understand any of the extended discussions that robbie carrobie and I had. robbie carrobie probably caused me more mirth than anyone else there on that forum back in the day, but not in a way that would have appealed to his pride.
    Christ fmf, you're not going to use the "You didn't comprehend what was being said line with me"? Why can't you just admit the man did get under your skin, there are people who get under my skin at times but it is rare! 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:16
    @very-rusty said
    Why can't you just admit the man did get under your skin, there are people who get under my skin at times but it is rare!

-VR
    Why can't you just admit the man did get under your skin...

Because he didn't.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:22
    i've got you under my skin
    i've got you deep in the heart of me

rolling stones
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 17:291 edit
    YouTube

This is indelibly linked to Phil and Paula now!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:09
    @fmf said
    Why can't you just admit the man did get under your skin...

Because he didn't.
    Yea, he did that is quite obvious fmf!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree