1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 19:23
    @whodey said
    Tell that to the Good Samara tin Spanky.

Bible illiteracy is a terrible scourge within society.
    Who said I was quoting the bible?

Assumptive appropriation is a terrible scourge within society.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 19:24
    @very-rusty said
    My Father may he rest in peace always told me always best to stay away from conversations that involve Politics or Religion. He sure was right about that one!

-VR
    Especially whodey is generally wrong about both topics.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 20:22
    @great-big-stees said
    Your "current" president seems to have missed the elevator on that phase.
    He's not "my" president.

I voted for Hillary and I think Trump is the leading danger to this country. We'll be lucky to recover from him, and I think the next president should spend his/her first year just undoing all the damage Trump has done to the office and to the country.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 20:24
    @suzianne said
    He's not "my" president.

I voted for Hillary and I think Trump is the leading danger to this country. We'll be lucky to recover from him, and I think the next president should spend his/her first year just undoing all the damage Trump has done to the office and to the country.
    The scarey part is he could possibly get in for a second term!

-VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 20:53
    @very-rusty said
    The scarey part is he could possibly get in for a second term!

-VR
    you may be right
    I had pinned my hopes on Biden
    but I think he's through
    I'm now supporting Amy
    super Tuesday should point the way
    GO AMY!
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Feb '20 13:27
    @suzianne said
    He's not "my" president.

When I said "your", I meant you Americans. You may not have voted for him but he is "your" president...for now.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Feb '20 13:30
    @suzianne said
    He's not "my" president.

we have an idiot running GB
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '20 13:43
    @badradger said
    Don't worry old chap. In reality, the Ghost is running the country from a back seat.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Feb '20 14:00
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Don't worry old chap. In reality, the Ghost is running the country from a back seat.
    Can you then get Boris to do something with his hair? Oh hang on...at least he's got hair. 🙁
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Feb '20 14:10
    @great-big-stees said
    Can you then get Boris to do something with his hair? Oh hang on...at least he's got hair. 🙁
    its a rug
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 01:18
    @great-big-stees said
    When I said "your", I meant you Americans. You may not have voted for him but he is "your" president...for now.
    Which irks me immeasurably.

So much so, that when I see someone doing something completely stupid, I think "Yep, another Trump voter". In Arizona, we have far too many of them, from the Governor on down.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 06:38
    @Suzianne
    I think come November we will see an end to his tyranny. Hopefully an end to Moscow Mitch, Jordan, Lindsey Graham Cracker, Barr, Pompeo, AND Trump.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 13:01
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    I think come November we will see an end to his tyranny. Hopefully an end to Moscow Mitch, Jordan, Lindsey Graham Cracker, Barr, Pompeo, AND Trump.
    Good luck to you folks and to the rest of the world too...but. 😢
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 15:18
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    If Trump is voted out, there goes Barr and Pompeo too. The rest will have to face their own voters.

I hope they're brutal on the Senate for basically anointing their guy King.
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    16 Feb '20 17:27
    @badradger said
    Boris is no idiot, far from it. I wouldn't vote for him in a month of Sundays, but he is where he is because of the lack of any credible alternative. There are currently certain political parallels between the UK and the US, bad presidential/prime ministerial haircuts being but one of them. The right is rising, it's part of a cycle which has to run its' course, the centre - left will be back when it gets its' act together. There is much malcontent in the UK currently, the right has jumped on the bandwagon, and people will always look for someone to blame, the EU being a recent and significant example.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree