1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:20
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    The crux issue is about you being hypersensitive to your own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people.
    Have any of your posts on suicide been wrapped up in your own sensibilities whilst insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:381 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Have any of your posts on suicide been wrapped up in your own sensibilities whilst insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people?
    Even if this were true it does not absolve your 'special friend', divesgeester of the accusation.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Even if this were true it does not absolve your 'special friend', divesgeester of the accusation.
    "Accusation"? You've been grasping at just about anything of late. There's nothing amiss or offensive about this thread's OP. Read it again. Grampy Bobby is trying way too hard to land a blow. 😉
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:441 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Accusation"? You've been grasping at just about anything of late. There's nothing amiss or offensive about this thread's OP. Read it again. Grampy Bobby is trying way too hard to land a blow. 😉
    On the contrary here is the statement again,

hypersensitive to your own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people

your attempt to deflect this away by accusing Bob of the very same thing is simply rather clumsy and transparent, it cannot nor does not absolve your special friend of the accusation.

Nor is your erroneous insinuation that I am 'trying to hard to land a blow' very effective either in dealing with the accusation, infact, its irrelevant twaddle.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:46
    On the contrary here is the statement again,

hypersensitive to your own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people

your attempt to deflect this away by accusing Bob of the very same thing is simply rather clumsy and transparent, it cannot nor does not absolve your special friend of the accusation.
    The "accusation" that this OP is in any way "insensitive" is nonsense.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:501 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The "accusation" that this OP is in any way "insensitive" is nonsense.
    Thats a matter of opinion, is there evidence that your special friend is,

hypersensitive to his own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people,

I would say yes. The seventy or so pages of feigned indignation at being made fun of for having posted a rather overtly amorous post about you is clear evidence of the matter. Clearly he is hypersensitive to his own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people. Its poetic in its brilliance. Captured and crystallized, your friend summed up in a deadly accurate portrayal.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    There well may be others with serious medical issues or genetic predispositions who are frequent contributors to this and other RHP Public Forums who are expressing their personal displeasure with your flippant attitude and insensitivity toward their overweight conditions with Thumbs Down.
    Did you consider the sensitivities of depressed people or people with depressed or suicidal friends or family members, when you made you now infamous comments about people who commit suicide being an insult to god and their families?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:52
    What are you referring to when you say "special friend" in inverted comas?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:52

hypersensitive to his own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people,

I would say yes. the seventy or so pages of feigned indignation at being made fun of for having posted a rather overtly amorous post about you is clear evidence of the matter.
    Here is what the OP meas: If you buy clothes that are too big for you it makes you feel thinner. How is that "offensive" or "insensitive"? It's about as benign a way to kick off a thread about slimming as anyone could possibly come up with.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What are you referring to when you say "special friend" in inverted comas?
    Is this not further evidence of your hypersensitivity to your own sensibilities?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:54

I would say yes. The seventy or so pages of feigned indignation at being made fun of for having posted a rather overtly amorous post about you is clear evidence of the mat ...[text shortened]... ts brilliance. Captured and crystallized, your friend summed up in a deadly accurate portrayal.
    Perhaps I am, who knows...and so what about it?

You and Grampy Bobby are pompous, arrogant, abusive blowhards, but nobody seems to care much.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:54
    Is this not further evidence of your hypersensitivity to your own sensibilities?
    Perhaps it is, so what about it?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:561 edit
    Perhaps I am, who knows...and so what about it?

You and Grampy Bobby are pompous, arrogant, abusive blowhards, but nobody seems to care much.
    A confession at last!

Divesgeester a deadly accurate portrayal by GB - hypersensitive to his own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people! WOW!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:57
    a confession at last!

Divesgeester a deadly accurate portrayal by GB - hypersensitive to his own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people! WOW!
    There is nothing to confess to, I am merely expressing your right to freedom of thinking, opinion and your right to express it. I do the same, why are you so excited about it?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 10:571 edit
    Perhaps it is, so what about it?
    why are you hypersensitive to your own sensibilities and insensitive toward the sensibilities of other people? are your sensibilities more important than other peoples?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree