Great way to slim FAST!

Great way to slim FAST!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
...my mistake.
An astute but rare observation.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I try. It's not easy. 😉
Agree.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Originally posted by divegeester
[b]"Thanks for appreciating the simple humour and not getting carried away with all froth and spit."

Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity
and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of your own family, please wake up.[/b]
Oh shut up GB ffs. Go back to what you know best.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16
3 edits

What reputation? Who thinks this? You talk bollox.
What delightful literary composition, short sharp sentences for expressing force of thought, like automatic gun shot piercing the forum ambiance. Its clear to see why you are so highly regarded in all quarters. Have you taken a course in creative writing?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

Its clear to see why you are so highly regarded in all quarters.
Just now the voices in your head were telling you the opposite.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Just now the voices in your head were telling you the opposite.
Yes but i refuse to believe them because evidently you are so engaging.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

Yes but i refuse to believe them because evidently you are so engaging.
Cool. Thanks.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Cool. Thanks.
No worries I count it an honour

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity
and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of your own family, please wake up.
For the sake of his own family? You seriously believe that divegeester's family ~ in real life ~ might be at some disadvantage or let down in some way because he disagrees with you on this online message board about whether or not his OP makes for a good thread?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
For the sake of his own family? You seriously believe that divegeester's family ~ in real life ~ might be at some disadvantage or let down in some way because he disagrees with you on this online message board about whether or not his OP makes for a good thread?
It's piss poor trolling isn't it.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Why is Grampy Bobby suddenly trying to bring divegeester's family and his abilities as a family man into this?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Why is Grampy Bobby suddenly trying to bring divegeester's family and his abilities as a family man into this?
I am only surmising but it could well be he feels that divegeester detrimental use of a serious issue like obesity and its effects on well being and self esteem are considered a poor subject for a joke. If divesgeester is willing to express such sentiments here then is he passing these values onto his family to their detriment also.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 16

I am only surmising but it could well be he feels that divegeester detrimental use of a serious issue like obesity and its effects on well being and self esteem are considered a poor subject for a joke. If divesgeester is willing to express such sentiments here then is he passing these values onto his family to their detriment also.
Do you think my alleged views on a serious issue like obesity are an insult to God and to my family?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

You have suggested that Grampy Bobby's objection to the OP is mistaken. Do you think trying to drag someone's family into a dispute like this is also a mistake on a forum like this?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Do you think my alleged views on a serious issue like obesity are an insult to God and to my family?
An insult to God and the family? No i think your views are completely balanced and reflect a deep seated concern for all obese people regardless of whether they are feeling a deep sense of low self esteem. Infact I am sure they would welcome you making fun of them.