Gun Purchasing

Gun Purchasing

General

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
21 Sep 08
1 edit

One of the local gangbangers is patrolling my little patch of neighborhood with his tattoos on full display. He sorta did a ride by on his bicycle as I walked home, which may have let him know where I live.

What should I look for in a weapon? I'd like to buy it in person without having to wait for it to come in the mail.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
21 Sep 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
One of the local gangbangers is patrolling my little patch of neighborhood with his tattoos on full display. He sorta did a ride by on his bicycle as I walked home, which may have let him know where I live.

What should I look for in a weapon? I'd like to buy it in person without having to wait for it to come in the mail.
Get a LHC - I hear there is one going cheap in Switzerland.

SS

Moves
21 Sep 08

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
21 Sep 08

9mm Nuff!

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
21 Sep 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
and what +2 bracers of defence? Elvin cloak of hiding?

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
21 Sep 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
9mm Nuff!
That was my thought too. If the police use them, and the military long used them, they must do the job. How much do they cost for a reliable no frills 9mm?

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
21 Sep 08

That was my thought too. If the police use them, and the military long used them, they must do the job. How much do they cost for a reliable no frills 9mm?
New or used?
Used $150

SS

Moves
21 Sep 08

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
21 Sep 08

I believe your best source of information on this would be Useless or Zahnizi ( whatever).

GRANNY.

j

Moves
21 Sep 08

So hilarious.

Chess geeks trying to fight gangbangers.

Good luck with that pencil arms.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
21 Sep 08

Originally posted by jlilly
So hilarious.

Chess geeks trying to fight gangbangers.

Good luck with that pencil arms.
I do believe the correct terminology would be..."Pencil Necked Geeks"

GRANNY.

STS

Moves
21 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
New or used?
Used $150
There are a number of "name" 9mm's that cost about $350 or a bit less if you run into one on sale.
But if you're going to get a gun, shoot it a few times, then stick it in the drawer in your bedroom and forget about it, then I'd suggest the cheapest piece of crap revolver you can find in .357 mag with a 4" barrel. Revolvers for home defense have a number of advantages over autoloaders.

S
Evil Conservative

Moves
21 Sep 08
1 edit

A gangbanger on a bicycle.... what makes you think he can afford a gun? After all, he can't afford more than a bike?

Seriously, if your worried about this guy... get a baseball bat , hollow out the center and fill it with lead. Or do a Charles Broson, get a sock and put a couple rolls of quarters in it. Whack him in the head with that a few times.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
22 Sep 08

Originally posted by SMSBear716
A gangbanger on a bicycle.... what makes you think he can afford a gun? After all, he can't afford more than a bike?

Seriously, if your worried about this guy... get a baseball bat , hollow out the center and fill it with lead. Or do a Charles Broson, get a sock and put a couple rolls of quarters in it. Whack him in the head with that a few times.
He'll get the gun the same way he got the bicycle. ATY, missing a bike?

GRANNY.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
22 Sep 08

Originally posted by Sam The Sham
There are a number of "name" 9mm's that cost about $350 or a bit less if you run into one on sale.
For $350 you can get a Romanian AK.

GRANNY.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.