guns

guns

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15

Originally posted by Startreader
[And I'm not even going to talk about waterboarding or Guantanamo.[/b]
Phew thats a relief! lets talk about the British establishment instead. Prince Phillip was a Nazi, right?

Moves
16 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Phew thats a relief! lets talk about the British establishment instead. Prince Phillip was a Nazi, right?
Wrong.

Probably treason.

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 15

Not sure what prompted that strange post.

To translate: "run your mouth" = "speak freely"?

Like Radio, whose personal perspective and background offered us a most moving insight, I have a personal perspective here. My father fought throughout the First World War, was severely wounded, recovered and went back, was awarded the highest medal for ext ...[text shortened]... ed with some comments here.

And I'm not even going to talk about waterboarding or Guantanamo.
i thought he was leaving? but like a bad smell still lingers around. i agree his last post was strange and made no sense...nothing new there.

i am interested in your views on torture, personally i think its a insult to the memory of every dead soldiers who lost their lives to make our country free. others would be more than happy to make someone suffer, in order to stop the mythical nuke killing thousands. does not matter if the poor guy KNOWS NOTHING keep the pain going he will eventually tell us something.

thank god i am not american what a attitude to have

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 15

prince phillip....a real legend

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
wow you watch a biased bbc programme and now you are an expert.
the driver had alcohol in his system thats a fact, the only survivor was the body guard who had the sense to wear a seat belt,

accidental death

case closed

move on
1. A biased BBC program? are you saying that the BBC was biased towards Princess Dianna? In what way was the interview biased?

2. You have stated that the driver was drunk. I have seen CCTV video footage minutes prior to the event that demonstrates that in the foyer of the hotel and just outside he is perfectly sober. How will you explain that.

3. I have seen the bill at the bar where he had two drinks, a quarter of what is allowed under French law. How is it possible to consume a mere quarter of what is allowed under French law and to get drunk. You will explain.

4. The verdict of the inquest was not accidental death, the verdict of the inquest was unlawful killing. This is an established fact.

Either you are too intellectually lazy to examine the evidence or you think that you can slobber and drool your way through life and inflict your ignorance onto other people. I tell you truly its simply a sad reflection of the Scottish educational system that we produce such individuals who are so thoroughly devoid of reason.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15
2 edits

prince phillip....a real legend
He was a Nazi.

VESPIN is a real legend and so is MacT

Moves
16 Nov 15

He was a Nazi.
That is a wicked thing to say.

Though, as your friend Vespin would put it, you do like to "run your mouth".

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 15

1. A biased BBC program? are you saying that the BBC was biased towards Princess Dianna? In what way was the interview biased?

2. You have stated that the driver was drunk. I have seen CCTV video footage minutes prior to the event that demonstrates that in the foyer of the hotel and just outside he is perfectly sober. How will you explain that. ...[text shortened]... tish educational system that we produce such individuals who are so thoroughly devoid of reason.
1] every thing the bbc do is one sided total bias you know that

2] OMG...you can tell if some one is sober by seeing them on tv? blood count proved you wrong

3] i doubt you have personally seen the bar bill unless you were actually there, remember there is more than one bar in france.

4] again no need for insults, thats what happens when you are beat, pretend you are more intelligent, change the record robbie its getting more boring than you

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15

That is a wicked thing to say.

Though, as your friend Vespin would put it, you do like to "run your mouth".
Fine he might not have actually been a public Nazi but his sisters were all married to top Nazis and kept very unsavory company.

The young prince is flanked by grieving relatives, all wearing distinctive Nazi uniforms. One is clad in the uniform of the Brownshirts; another wears full SS regalia. The street in Darmstadt, near Frankfurt, is lined with crowds – many giving the ‘Heil Hitler’ salute.

In another extraordinary photograph Prince Philip’s youngest sister Sophie – elegantly dressed with a fur hanging on the back of her chair – is seen sitting opposite Hitler at the wedding of Luftwaffe commander Hermann Goering and his bride Emmy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3167585/Philip-Nazi-funeral-day-sister-lunch-Hitler-TV-documentary-reopens-painful-chapter-duke-s-family-past.html

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 15

Fine he might not have actually been a public Nazi but his sisters were all married to top Nazis and kept very unsavory company.

The young prince is flanked by grieving relatives, all wearing distinctive Nazi uniforms. One is clad in the uniform of the Brownshirts; another wears full SS regalia. The street in Darmstadt, near Frankfurt, is lined wi ...[text shortened]... i-funeral-day-sister-lunch-Hitler-TV-documentary-reopens-painful-chapter-duke-s-family-past.html
old saying you can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.

i feel deeply sorry if you have any siblings, imagine having to admit robbie is your brother...the shame would be awful.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15
2 edits

1] every thing the bbc do is one sided total bias you know that

2] OMG...you can tell if some one is sober by seeing them on tv? blood count proved you wrong

3] i doubt you have personally seen the bar bill unless you were actually there, remember there is more than one bar in france.

4] again no need for insults, thats what happens when you are beat, pretend you are more intelligent, change the record robbie its getting more boring than you
1. it is well known and understood that the BBC is totally biased towards the Royal family, give yourself a slap on the heid for that.

2. An examination of the alleged blood at the inquest was questioned by experts and to be found to have concentrations of certain elements that made it scientifically dubious that it was actually the blood of the driver. We shall never know because of course the samples were conveniently destroyed.

3. You have still failed to explain why minutes before the incident the driver appears perfectly sober. you have still failed to explain how its possible to get drunk on a quarter of what is allowed under French law.

4. The itemized bill was produced which detailed what was ordered. Two drinks. No one is disputing that other bars exist, what we are disputing is your claim that the driver was drunk. So far you are not doing very well.

Lord Justice Scott Baker : You will by now, I am sure, have understood that there is a major issue not only whether or not he was unfit to drive through drink or drugs, but also whether evidence has been fabricated or made up to suggest that he was drunk when, in truth, he was not.

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15

old saying you can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.

i feel deeply sorry if you have any siblings, imagine having to admit robbie is your brother...the shame would be awful.
Yes there he is, the legend as you term him, marching along with top Nazi and SS officers,

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 15

1. it is well known and understood that the BBC is totally biased towards the Royal family, give yourself a slap on the heid for that.

2. the examination of the alleged blood at the inquest was questioned by experts and to be found to have concentrations of certain elements that made it scientifically dubious that it was actually the blood of the ...[text shortened]... evidence has been fabricated or made up to suggest that he was drunk when, in truth, he was not.
dodis dad has offered a large reward for imformation proving his son and di were murdered

why not pass your evidence across. robbie has solved the case.

so you say the blood test was a fake? dont you think the bar bill could be a fake as well?.

one sip of alcohol you should not drive, never mind doing 90MPH though a narrow tunnel..

if mi5 or mi6 were involved they would have done it better, car crash is not certain to kill, bomb would have been the best, then get the bonus of blaming it on someone else

st johnstone

Moves
16 Nov 15

Yes there he is, the legend as you term him, marching along with top Nazi and SS officers,
are you talking about yourself?

rc

Moves
16 Nov 15

dodis dad has offered a large reward for imformation proving his son and di were murdered

why not pass your evidence across. robbie has solved the case.

so you say the blood test was a fake? dont you think the bar bill could be a fake as well?.

one sip of alcohol you should not drive, never mind doing 90MPH though a narrow tunnel..

if mi5 or mi6 w ...[text shortened]... certain to kill, bomb would have been the best, then get the bonus of blaming it on someone else
Mohamed Al-Fayed is perfectly aware that it was the British establishment that killed his son and the Princess of Wales.

It is also alleged that blood samples from a suicide victim could have been swapped with Mr Paul’s on the orders of the security services.

This would explain why the readings found in the chauffeur’s blood were so extraordinary. Tests showed such high levels of carbon monoxide that Paul would have been unable to stand, let alone drive.

Carbon monoxide, wow where did that come from? any ideas?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10445/Diana-s-driver-was-not-drunk