1. old pueblo
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 03:36
    Originally posted by K962
    i can play chess if i like....
    We're not talking about playing chess. Of course you can. We're talking about the fact that the ability to play chess doesn't stop some of our members from being inappropriate. Playing chess doesn't mean they're smarter, cuter, more clever, more moral, or anything except people with internet access who know at least the very basic rules of the game. Even many adult members wait a long time before revealing that they're female, and some never do because of the experiences of those who have gone before them or what they have seen for themselves. By all means enjoy the game. When talking to people in the forums and in games, though, exercise caution.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 12:41
    Originally posted by K962
    Hi my name is Kayleigh, I am 13 female from the uk. I am a beginner at chess, and want to learn to play. feel free to play me.
    Kayleigh is a Scottish dance, although its spelt, Céilidh, but sounds exactly the same πŸ˜€
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 14:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Yes. I understand your concern; however, she's not the first extroverted thirteen year old new member. Remember Tygert who joined about a year ago and contributed interesting threads to this forum? I'm inclined to take Kayleigh at her word.
    Why not introduce "Kayleigh (13) " to "Tygert (14) " and perhaps he will finally find someone who is impressed with his enormous intellect and IQ.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 14:341 edit
    Please remember, sweetie, to a lot of the inbreds on the internet, at 13 you're just fine marriage material. But, you know, without an actual marriage.

This is why most teens don't advertise. The predators find them just fine on their own. If you think it can't happen to you, think again.

P.S. Send me a game when you're free and we can talk.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 14:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Please remember, sweetie, to a lot of the inbreds on the internet, at 13 you're just fine marriage material. But, you know, without an actual marriage.

This is why most teens don't advertise. The predators find them just fine on their own. If you think it can't happen to you, think again.
    Have you considered the possibility that Kayleigh the kid is actually Sid the slob?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 14:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you considered the possibility that Kayleigh the kid is actually Sid the slob?
    Yes, but have you considered the possibility that she's not?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 14:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, but have you considered the possibility that she's not?
    Yes of course I have nitwit, and because it's a possiblity I wouldn't interact with her as she has been given good advice already.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 15:21
    Yes of course I have nitwit, and because it's a possiblity I wouldn't interact with her as she has been given good advice already.
    How about giving some good advice to the rest of us? πŸ˜‰
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 15:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    How about giving some good advice to the rest of us? πŸ˜‰
    Why not ask those who have been serving the good advice already?
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 15:56
    Welcome. You are absolutely the perfect age for a 13-year old and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

You can post an Open Invite (see the icon at the top of your browser). If you don't get any bites, you can send me a private message and I'll be happy to play.

Cheers,
    Moonbus
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 16:04
    We can only do what we can do. No one needs a reason to do nothing. Those who have been paid forward rarely need to give pay-back.
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 16:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 19:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I'd be steering clear if I was a man ANYways.

She's only 13. That's the end of the conversation right there. Any pursuit past knowledge of her age invites speculation of questionable intent. Period.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 23:02
    Wait, this isn't about the world cup...
  15. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    18 Jun '14 23:341 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Wait, this isn't about the world cup...
    I had to delete what i was going to post....it included a cup.

Wasn't going to post that.....

....no sirrreeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooolblblblbllblbllblblblblbububububububo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree