1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 05:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Please remember, sweetie, to a lot of the inbreds on the internet, at 13 you're just fine marriage material. But, you know, without an actual marriage.

This is why most teens don't advertise. The predators find them just fine on their own. If you think it can't happen to you, think again.

P.S. Send me a game when you're free and we can talk.
    Why, heck no! She won't be marryin' age til she's 14.

And we prefer being called Appalachian Americans, thanky very much!
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 05:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 05:45
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I'd say so too. "She" called GB uncle bobby... that was a fairly obvious tell right there.

I know that school is out for the summer here in the U.S., so it's not a stretch to imagine a kid being allowed to stay up late during the summer months.
  4. old pueblo
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 05:54
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I'd say so too. "She" called GB uncle bobby... that was a fairly obvious tell right there.

I know that school is out for the summer here in the U.S., so it's not a stretch to imagine a kid being allowed to stay up late during the summer months.
    The OP was at 3 in the afternoon in my time zone (same as California time in the summer), and school has already ended in many US school districts. I'm not saying that she's not some guy living at his mom's house.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 06:14
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    The OP was at 3 in the afternoon in my time zone (same as California time in the summer), and school has already ended in many US school districts. I'm not saying that she's not some guy living at his mom's house.
    There's actually no reason to believe she isn't who she says she is either. The information she gave is generic enough for her to maintain anonymity... she hasn't crossed a dangerous line with a first name age and country. And of course, there will always be doubt about that information to begin with.

And if school is out in the U.K. as it is here in the U.S., then Kayleigh could very well be who she says she is. Even the "uncle bobby" tag could just be some new kid here being cute... odd maybe, but not disrespectful. And it's not like respect (especially towards strangers) has been on the increase over the past 50 years... sadly enough, this place is a prime example of that, considering the way I've seen new people being greeted here.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 06:23

7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 06:38
    My mistake was to jump in before reading other posts for a few days first. I should have taken in the lay of the land first... "look before you leap", that sort of thing.

Starting a new thread on the first day and telling everyone a little bit about yourself is exactly what I would expect from a 13 year old. Puberty is a form of insanity. Ask any parent and they'll tell you... "Everything was going along fine and then one day, BAM, little johnny and suzie turned into hormone fueled monsters.
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 07:33

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 09:141 edit
    Yes i should keep out as well but I am drawn by an urge to refine myself. Its like an Oyster, it starts with a grain of sand and because it irritates the oyster the oyster salves it over and creates a pearl. I hope to turn all the negativity into a pearl of wisdom.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 10:55
    Thread 148607
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 12:48
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    Anyone ever heard of an i-phone?
  12. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 13:56
    Originally posted by K962
    Hi my name is Kayleigh, I am 13 female from the uk. I am a beginner at chess, and want to learn to play. feel free to play me.
    That's not my name......
    That's not my name......
    That's not my name.......

They call me Stacy, they call me Ann.
    That's not my name....
    That's not my name....................................................😀
  13. rebel city
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 15:39
    This player must be very happy with all the attention he/she is getting. I am starting to get jealous. 🙁 😉
  14. rebel city
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 15:411 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Do you mean I-phoney?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 17:04
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If you wanna go on record as hearing about her here and then prying her number out of her and calling her up then go ahead. I'm sure her dad would like to talk to you.

You did read where she said she was 13, yeah? WHY would you be wanting to call her again? Too many kids disappear this way every year for them to go easy on you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree