I hate change ...

I hate change ...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by rookie54
the piece set i liked best "wood" no longer renders in the way it used too...
i am using the one called "newspaper", but, it doesn't remind me of the pieces i used to use otb...
overall, i must say (with trepidation) that i like the look...
and,
i know i'll get used to it quickly...
I can understand why all users of the wood set are not as happy with the new pieces. I was unable to replicate what we had before, and I'm not 100% happy with the new set either.

Moves
01 May 13

Everytime I try to click on a piece it goes to the square above. Very frustrating. Why's it doing that?

Moves
01 May 13

I hate the my games page - you don't see if your game's a tourney game, which round etc etc - absolutely hate it

Moves
01 May 13

Great ... now I have to see the drivel by gb again. The greasemonkey script doesn't work.

So long. First the GF died. Now the site does.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by catnap642
I hate the my games page - you don't see if your game's a tourney game, which round etc etc - absolutely hate it
Hate?

The icon still tells you whether the game is from a tournament, clan, ladder or siege setup on the MyGames page.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 May 13
3 edits

Originally posted by Ruprecht
Everytime I try to click on a piece it goes to the square above. Very frustrating. Why's it doing that?
Are you using Internet Explorer 8?

If so, are you zooming in your browser? If so, please remove the zoom (back to 100% ) and let us know if that helps.

The zoom icon is in the bottom right of your web browser.

Australia

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by catnap642
Try using the new second view on My Games page, there are three to choose from, one more than we had before.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by Kegge
Great ... now I have to see the drivel by gb again. The greasemonkey script doesn't work.

So long. First the GF died. Now the site does.
Hi, Kegge. Would you feel the same way if Jane's name was Alice?

m

Moves
01 May 13

I HATE this new format!!!!!
Its such a waste of my screen, and even worse, its such a waste of this once beautiful site!!

Can I have at least a button to toggle to the old format??

PF

Moves
01 May 13

PF

Moves
01 May 13
1 edit

In your face

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by RBHILL
On promoting a piece it just assumed I wanted a queen.
Did you not want a queen?

PF

Moves
01 May 13

Wow - my posts are now being deleted by the moderator!! Presumably because I said I was going to a rival website (who will now remain anonymous).

VH

The Netherlands

Moves
01 May 13

So far I really, really dislike the new layout.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 May 13

Once everyone has got over the shock of "new" and got a little familiar with what the site looks now, I will start a consultation.

Nothing is fixed, and change can be rapid, but there is a lot of noise right now, clearly most indicating they "don't like", but also enough saying they do.