Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
01 May 20

Hypothetically, if you could offer a human sacrifice to the gods to rid us of Covid, why did you choose Nancy Pelosi?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
02 May 20

Cows have hooves because they lactose!

Turning vegan would be a big missed steak!

Crushing cans is soda pressing!

I have a chicken-proof lawn - it’s impeccable !

I ate a frozen apple - hard core!

People are making apocalypse jokes like there’s no tomorrow!

Huge fight at local diner - battered fish everywhere!

For chemists alcohol is not a problem - it’s a solution!

My relationship with whiskey is on the rocks!

Well, to be frank, I’d have to change my name!

Dogs can’t operate MRI scanners, but catscan.

Cow stumbles into pot field - the steaks have never been higher!

I’m pining for a good tree pun, I wish they were more poplar!

The trouble with political jokes is they often get elected!

T

Moves
04 May 20
2 edits

Delicious Monster...

Moves
05 May 20
1 edit

I was in this bar drinking a beer...
Comes a Chinaman and stands next to me, drinking...
"Excuse me, do you know any of that karate, jiujitsu or such?" I ask.
He answers " Why just because I'm Chinese looking, I should know that stuff??"
"No, just wanna know, because you're drinking my beer..."

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
05 May 20

A man stares intently at a woman, and finally speaks up.

"Excuse me, you look like Helen Green".
The woman snapped back, "You don't look so great in brown, either"!

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
06 May 20

This is really confusing times, with covid19 and all.
The chairs in church think everybody went to heaven,
and the chairs in pubs think everybody's been saved...

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
06 May 20

^^ Get me into the pubs and I will be in heaven! 😉

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 May 20

I spotted a leopard the other day.

It was the least I could do.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
06 May 20

Senator Biff: "Nuclear waste is perfectly safe as long as we are careful where we store it. Any questions"?

Reporter: "Why not put it under the Capitol Building, then"?

(from Shoe)

w

Moves
06 May 20
7 edits

So my history teacher asked the class what the first name of the 37th President was, to which I said Richard for Richard Nixon. But a blond girl behind me retorted, "No, his first name is really Dick". To which I said, "Well I know, but that brings up another question, how do you get Dick from Richard or anyone else fro that matter?" To which she replied, "Please, let's just stick to history, but whatever you do don't tell my boyfriend John!"

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 May 20

Two boys in the back of a truck. Boy #1 looks at boy #2 and says does your family say a prayer before you eat your food?

Boy number #2 looks back at boy #1 and says NOPE. We're Newfies my mom knows how to cook.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 May 20

Found this and thought it to be funny:

I just read my first cooking book!
It's about thyme.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 May 20

My neighbour came to New Zealand from Poland some years ago.
I asked if he considered himself Kiwi Polish.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
10 May 20

i will open yer car door, honey
and i'll pull out yer chair
i don't care if you get mad at me, baby
and if you puke i'll still hold yer hair

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
10 May 20

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA, and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, and territories (except North Dakota, and Utah, which she does not fancy).

Our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, will appoint a Governor for America. The House and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

As a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
-----------------------
1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary' ).
------------------------
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as 'so', 'like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u' and the elimination of '-ize.'
-------------------
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
-----------------
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.
----------------------
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
----------------------
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
--------------------
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) equivalent to $10/imperial gallon. You will also spend pounds, not dollars. Get used to it.
-------------------
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
-------------------
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
---------------------
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.
---------------------
11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
---------------------
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
--------------------
13. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.
-----------------
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
---------------
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!