1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    10 May '20 09:32
    @moonbus

Quite right old chap, but teatime is at 3 p.m. I think you may have gorn a bit native.
  2. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 May '20 13:18
    @moonbus

So that's why Prince Harry moved to the US! He's to be appointed the new Governer of America.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 May '20 13:38
    @neilarini

Mum's the word.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 May '20 13:40
    @petewxyz

When I went up to Cambridge (about 150 years ago), it was quite definitely 4 p.m.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '20 14:26
    @moonbus said
    A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA, and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II w ...[text shortened]... biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
    An oldie but goodie. 😆
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 May '20 14:36
    @moonbus said
    A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA, and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II w ...[text shortened]... biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
    Wow, did England just assume a $30 trillion debt?

What a deal!

Enjoy.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 May '20 15:02
    Surely the best way for Britons to decide when to end lockdown would be to hold a referendum. That should be simple enough.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 May '20 15:03
    @divegeester said
    An oldie but goodie. 😆
    I'm such a Anglophile, I couldn't pass that up.
  9. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    10 May '20 15:13
    @moonbus said
    Surely the best way for Britons to decide when to end lockdown would be to hold a referendum. That should be simple enough.
    Excellent, only this time let's have a referendum to see everybody wants a referendum first. Get the thing done properly!
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 May '20 19:15
    And the Lord said unto John, 'Come forth and you shall receive eternal life.'

Alas, John came fifth and won a toaster.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 May '20 13:47
    @petewxyz said
    @moonbus

Quite right old chap, but teatime is at 3 p.m. I think you may have gorn a bit native.
    I think You missed the point high Tea is served at 4pm promt, what you allude to is afternoon tea. i thank you
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 May '20 22:55
    What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer
    What you call a deer with no eyes or legs? Still no eye deer
    What do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs, and no genitalia? Still no fxxxxxxg eye deer

What do you call a fish with no eyes? fsh
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '20 07:00
    @moonbus said
    A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

God Save the Queen!
    It galls in all the right places. 🙂
  14. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    12 May '20 08:21
    @badradger said
    I think You missed the point high Tea is served at 4pm promt, what you allude to is afternoon tea. i thank you
    I should hope it's breakfast, dinner and tea where tea is the last meal of the three Mr Badger.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 May '20 22:56
    Horse walks into a bar.

Bar tender says, why the long face?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree