1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 04:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Only one question remains: Did you or did you not get the memo?
    The only "memo" I saw was the one where in your dramatic OP you told Russ and forum that you were not starting any more threads and were letting your subscription slide...which was promptly followed by you getting the freebie sub you were after and descending into weeks of pouting as the forum came back to life in your absence.

That memo?
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 09:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The only "memo" I saw was the one where in your dramatic OP you told Russ and forum that you were not starting any more threads and were letting your subscription slide...which was promptly followed by you getting the freebie sub you were after and descending into weeks of pouting as the forum came back to life in your absence.

That memo?
    I don't believe for a second he was given the sub. I still think he bought it himself. Nobody can check it anyway and he can hide his hypocrisy better that way.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 10:03

That memo?
    For someone as obsessed with him as you appear, you apparently didn't even read the OP of this thread.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 17:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    For someone as obsessed with him as you appear, you apparently didn't even read the OP of this thread.
    "Appear" "apparently"

Imagine much?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 17:431 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you choose to say hypocritical or untrue things in a public arena, you just have to accept that people might call you out on it. Your attempt to attribute your criticism and animosity towards another poster to your God figure by saying "The Word speaks for itself" ought to embarrass your fellow religionists - as should any tawdry use of bible verses to score cheap points on a message board. 😉
    I see your point of view, but you're still out of context. 😉
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 17:46
    You have insulted me and you know it; it is astonishing that you are denying it.

If you are going to call a fellow Christian an enemy of God on a public Internet forum then you are going to draw flack. If you interpret this as "ignorance" and scuttle off every time it occurs, then I suggest you refrain from using biblical scripture to insult people. ...[text shortened]... n, I do. But wofgam59, whom I made the comment to which drew your nasty insult, is not a friend.
    Wrong on all points. 😉
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '16 18:06
    Originally posted by josephw
    Wrong on all points. 😉
    🙄😴
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 07:04
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I don't believe for a second he was given the sub. I still think he bought it himself. Nobody can check it anyway and he can hide his hypocrisy better that way.
    "I don't believe for a second he was given the sub. I still think he bought it himself."

On what premise or fact do you base your doubt?
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 09:00
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "I don't believe for a second he was given the sub. I still think he bought it himself."

On what premise or fact do you base your doubt?
    On the fact that you a self-aggrandizing, arrogant, pompous, hypocritical bastard.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 13:51

That memo?
    If you've received the "memo"

have you cracked its code?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree