1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '16 23:24
    Originally posted by josephw
    I think you read too much into it. If you don't like Bob's style you can either stay on topic or simply don't reply. But do what you want. I ain't judging nobody.
    So you're not brandishing any Bible verses at divegeester in an attempt to judge him on this occasion? 😛
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Mar '16 23:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you're not brandishing any Bible verses at divegeester in an attempt to judge him on this occasion? 😛
    Are you saying I "brandish" Bible verses in an attempt to judge people? Is that what you think?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 00:02
    Are you saying I "brandish" Bible verses in an attempt to judge people? Is that what you think?
    I am, of course ~ and as you well know ~ referring to the recent occasion when you cited James 4:4 during some General Forum banter between divegeester and wolfgang59. 🙂
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 00:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am, of course ~ and as you well know ~ referring to the recent occasion when you cited James 4:4 during some General Forum banter between divegeester and wolfgang59. 🙂
    Well, you would be wrong. The Word speaks for itself.

Signing off. 😴
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 00:25

Signing off. 😴
    Then why did you choose to cite it amidst General Forum chatter and direct it at divegeester specifically? And why did you then make it clear that, by citing the verse, you were judging him here on Thread 167492 at the top of page 2? 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 04:522 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So you're finally admitting that all the character assassination you engage in on this forum is just for the lulz? How sick is that?
    Don't be silly. I enjoy rubbing your fur up the wrong way too and I'm sure you think that talking about "character assassination" and "witch hunts" and "vilification" is you trying to rub my fur up the wrong way; at least I hope it is, and you don't honestly think that these exchanges are a parallel with medieval torture like Startreader does.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 04:57

Signing off. 😴
    I'm sure Jesus is very pleased with how you use his "word" to insult people you don't approve of on the internet.

The way you run off like this every time your are challenged on this subject shows great courage. I'm reminded of kids knocking on doors and running away when the adult answered it.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 11:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Then why did you choose to cite it amidst General Forum chatter and direct it at divegeester specifically? And why did you then make it clear that, by citing the verse, you were judging him here on Thread 167492 at the top of page 2? 😉
    Wake up FMF. I'm under no obligation to answer your interrogation about why or how I choose to post in this or any other forum. Besides that your misrepresentation and out of context obfuscations are your problems, not mine. You got it wrong. It's as simple as that.

I have not judged any individual in particular, just their behavior. If you can't understand the difference, then too bad for you.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 11:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm sure Jesus is very pleased with how you use his "word" to insult people you don't approve of on the internet.

The way you run off like this every time your are challenged on this subject shows great courage. I'm reminded of kids knocking on doors and running away when the adult answered it.
    And I'm sure I'm not trusting your confidence in what you think pleases Jesus.

I haven't insulted you. You're just projecting your own behavior on me because that's what you do. The facts are clear. You make alliances with those who disregard the Truth, and hurl derogatory remarks against anyone you disagree with you.

I haven't run off anywhere. I just grow weary of contending with the closed minded ignorance and move along.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 13:52
    And I'm sure I'm not trusting your confidence in what you think pleases Jesus.

I haven't insulted you. You're just projecting your own behavior on me because that's what you do. The facts are clear. You make alliances with those who disregard the Truth, and hurl derogatory remarks against anyone you disagree with you.

I haven't run off anywhere. I just grow weary of contending with the closed minded ignorance and move along.
    You have insulted me and you know it; it is astonishing that you are denying it.

If you are going to call a fellow Christian an enemy of God on a public Internet forum then you are going to draw flack. If you interpret this as "ignorance" and scuttle off every time it occurs, then I suggest you refrain from using biblical scripture to insult people.

Your use of the word "alliances" reveals your partisan perspective. Perhaps you don't have friends who are non-Christian, I do. But wofgam59, whom I made the comment to which drew your nasty insult, is not a friend.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 16:02
    "Let's brain storm this fascinating and as yet unexplored phenomena with your own
    personal observations and insights. Regards, GB" (General Forum OP)
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 16:26
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Let's brain storm this fascinating and as yet unexplored phenomena with your own
    personal observations and insights. Regards, GB" (General Forum OP)
    Random coincidences sir. The only logical explanation.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 16:49
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Random coincidences sir. The only logical explanation.
    Thankyou science officer Spok.
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 17:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Spook ?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Mar '16 17:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You're welcome, chap who collects litter from Wimbledon Common.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree