Lol

Lol

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
22 Mar 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Oh dear look who's turned up.
yes and i have the very documents in my hand, the ones you claimed you would post in the general forum. Its not the first time that you have been caught utilising private information for your nefarious purposes is it divesdweebo.

Moves
22 Mar 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes and i have the very documents in my hand, the ones you claimed you would post in the general forum. Its not the first time that you have been caught utilising private information for your nefarious purposes is it divesdweebo.
What are you slobbering on about?

rc

Moves
22 Mar 15
2 edits

What are you slobbering on about?
Gee divesdweebo, i wish i could tell you but well you know, private information is just that, private. What i will say is that it has been intimated to me that you threatened to post certain information in the general forum, information that was relayed to you in a private message. Will you confirm or deny the fact?

Australia

Moves
22 Mar 15

Gee divesdweebo, i wish i could tell you but well you know, private information is just that, private. What i will say is that it has been intimated to me that you threatened to post certain information in the general forum, information that was relayed to you in a private message. Will you confirm or deny the fact?
So you're reporting on the contents of a private messaged received by you?

Pot, kettle, black.

rc

Moves
22 Mar 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Kewpie
So you're reporting on the contents of a private messaged received by you?

Pot, kettle, black.
Tell it like it is sista! its Realpolitik, we cant have any scruples here.

Moves
22 Mar 15
1 edit

What i will say is that it has been intimated to me that you threatened to post certain information in the general forum, information that was relayed to you in a private message.
So let's get this straight;

You are trying to have a got at me for threatening redbadger I that would reveal the abuse he sends me in PMs right?

But to know about that redbadger must have conveyed to you my PRIVATE PM to him. Furthermore you are now here revealing that information in public!

You truly are a weasly cretinous douchbag.

rc

Moves
22 Mar 15

So let's get this straight;

You are trying to have a got at me for threatening redbadger I that would reveal the abuse he sends me in PMs right?

But to know about that redbadger must have conveyed to you my PRIVATE PM to him. Furthermore you are now here revealing that information in public!

You truly are a weasly cretinous douchbag.
What redbadger (peace be upon him for a thousand thousand years) has conveyed to me is none of your business.

a weasley cretinous douchbag?

Thank you, is always reassuring to know that the Dick Dastardly school of scoundrels has produced such villainous reprobates as myself.

Moves
22 Mar 15

Thank you, is always reassuring to know that the Dick Dastardly school of scoundrels has produced such villainous reprobates as myself.
Oh I forgot hypocritical

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 Mar 15

Where's that nit-wit @redbadger, banned again?
Even when he's not here, he attracts too much attention. Ever hear of "don't feed the trolls"?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Mar 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Even when he's not here, he attracts too much attention. Ever hear of "don't feed the trolls"?
---> @Crowley

Moves
22 Mar 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Apart from which... why give a #&^# about what happened to it? If it's been culled - if it's been run over by a white van - if it's a red white stripe on the black tarmac - even if it has learnt its lesson for a week or so - why care?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Mar 15

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Apart from which... why give a #&^# about what happened to it? If it's been culled - if it's been run over by a white van - if it's a red white stripe on the black tarmac - even if it has learnt its lesson for a week or so - why care?
.... maybe because moonbus 'cares' about this online public forum.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
22 Mar 15

tumultuous...

Moves
22 Mar 15

Originally posted by rookie54
tumultuous...
😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 15

Apparently according to a PM I've just reveived from him, I'm a "slimy bag of puke".
I once got a forum ban for saying what I got in a P.M. in the General forum. My how times have changed!!!

-VR