1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 18:57
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I once got a forum ban for saying what I got in a P.M. in the General forum. My how times have changed!!!

-VR
    Do you feel the injustice keenly?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 19:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you feel the injustice keenly?
    I feel that everyone should be treated equally. Not one set of rules for certain posters and a different set of rules for everyone else. Now, if that gets me a forum ban, so be it. It would also have proved my point.

You Sir, should not be above the rules. GB has been banned for less IMHO!

-VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 19:262 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    .... maybe because moonbus 'cares' about this online public forum.
    This forum is the Kim Kardashian school for airheads forum. Occasionally you get some of the ladies unafraid of going deep like drewnogal or hakima or Maura. Its fine if you want something trivial and light on a summers day, some of Suzzies fairy cakes or Randolphs nutty oatcakes but its no place for philosophers like you or me or badger, we are too complex, too deep, too much given to wine and poetry!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 19:32
    I feel that everyone should be treated equally. Not one set of rules for certain posters and a different set of rules for everyone else. Now, if that gets me a forum ban, so be it. It would also have proved my point.

-VR
    Just out of interest Very Busty, why do you sign your posts, we know who said it.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Just out of interest Very Busty, why do you sign your posts, we know who said it.
    It will give you something to think about when you're not crying in the forum, Snobbie carrobie. 😛

P.S. Don't drive you self crazier than you already are trying to figure it out.

Have A Great Day!

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 19:501 edit
    It will give you something to think about when you're not crying in the forum, Snobbie carrobie. 😛

P.S. Don't drive you self crazier than you already are trying to figure it out.

Have A Great Day!

-VR
    I already see it as the desire to lay emphasis on your own importance, like people who underline their signatures. Whether consciously or otherwise this is what they are doing. They are saying I am an important person, which may or may not be the case. It could be that they generally feel important or that they infact have certain reservations and feel the need to reiterate to themselves that they are important because of some issue with self esteem they are having. I had initially thought that it was your way of marking your territory, like dogs which urinate in bushes but don't want to fall into a naturalism fallacy.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:141 edit
    This forum is the Kim Kardashian school for airheads forum. Occasionally you get some of the ladies unafraid of going deep like drewnogal or hakima or Maura. Its fine if you want something trivial and light on a summers day, some of Suzzies fairy cakes or Randolphs nutty oatcakes but its no place for philosophers like you or me or badger, we are too complex, too deep, too much given to wine and poetry!
    "... we are too complex, too deep, too much given to wine and poetry [or pastries]!" We're all given the privilege of speaking our minds, limited only by the liberal boundaries of RHP's Terms of Service. Imagine how things would be otherwise.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:27

-VR
    Perhaps GB is not as well connected as I am.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:28
    I already see it as the desire to lay emphasis on your own importance, like people who underline their signatures. Whether consciously or otherwise this is what they are doing. They are saying I am an important person, which may or may not be the case. It could be that they generally feel important or that they infact have certain reservations and ...[text shortened]... r territory, like dogs which urinate in bushes but don't want to fall into a naturalism fallacy.
    Leave Rusty alone Weasel Breath.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    "... we are too complex, too deep, too much given to wine and poetry [or pastries]!" We're all given the privilege of speaking our minds, limited only by the liberal boundaries of RHP's Terms of Service. Imagine how things would be otherwise.
    Is there anything in the ToS about revealling something in a PM?
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves

...Randolphs nutty oatcakes but its no place for philosophers like you or me or badger, we are too complex, too deep, too much given to wine and poetry![/b]
    Sounds rather like a quote from Wind in the Willows.

`Where's Mr. Badger?' inquired the Mole, as he warmed the coffee- pot before the fire.

`The master's gone into his study, sir,' replied the hedgehog, `and he said as how he was going to be particular busy this morning, and on no account was he to be disturbed.'
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:30
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sounds rather like a quote from Wind in the Willows.

`Where's Mr. Badger?' inquired the Mole, as he warmed the coffee- pot before the fire.

`The master's gone into his study, sir,' replied the hedgehog, `and he said as how he was going to be particular busy this morning, and on no account was he to be disturbed.'
    A long ban I here.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:34
    Perhaps GB is not as well connected as I am.
    GB is glad dive, robbie and Rusty are here... how boring if we were all cut from the same cloth and constantly agreed.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:43
    GB is glad dive, robbie and Rusty are here... how boring if we were all cut from the same cloth and constantly agreed.
    Quite. It would be very boring here. 🙂
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '15 20:47
    Is there anything in the ToS about revealling something in a PM?
    Forum Guidelines

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree