Lol

Lol

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
23 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
What makes you think I have insight into the mind of Very Rusty?

I think you are homogenising your [many] detractors.
Are you not a thinking, reasoning, sentient being? Are you not capable of employing the power of discernment and engaging in rational thought? Well then, either you have a perspective or you don't. I am uninterested in homogenising anyone. I am interested in why people sign their signatures against their online forum posts though.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Mar 15

What makes you think I have insight into the mind of Very Rusty?

I think you are homogenising your [many] detractors.
LOL...For Snobby Robbie means Laughing out Loud, so you don't get all bent out of shape wondering what it meant. 😛 Isn't this fun!!!

-VR

-VIP...😛

rc

Moves
23 Mar 15

Originally posted by Very Rusty
LOL...For Snobby Robbie means Laughing out Loud, so you don't get all bent out of shape wondering what it meant. 😛 Isn't this fun!!!

-VR

-VIP...😛
Aha! A confession at last!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Mar 15
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Aha! A confession at last!
Just playing with you snobby! 😛 It is pretty sad for you when someone initialing their post bothers you so much. Kind'a funny in a way too! You should look back at some older forum posts, when a lot of people did this!! 😛

My emoticons use to drive a few poster nuts, or I should say more nuts then they already were! 🙂

-VR

Moves
23 Mar 15

Are you not a thinking, reasoning, sentient being? Are you not capable of employing the power of discernment and engaging in rational thought? Well then, either you have a perspective or you don't.
So why are you asking then?

Moves
23 Mar 15

Just playing with you snobby! 😛 It is pretty sad for you when someone initialing their post bothers you so much. Kind'a funny in a way too! You should look back at some older forum posts, when a lot of people did this!! 😛

My emoticons use to drive a few poster nuts, or I should say more nuts then they already were! 🙂

-VR
I think it bothers him more that your clan repeated kicked the class of his clan.

rc

Moves
23 Mar 15

So why are you asking then?
try reading and assimilating what i wrote, it contains the answer that you are looking for.

rc

Moves
23 Mar 15

-VR
for the third time, just because you are a prisoner of your own delusions doesn't make your perceptions real. I am not bothered by them i am merely trying to understand the reason why.

Moves
23 Mar 15

try reading and assimilating what i wrote, it contains the answer that you are looking for.
No I meant ...

Nevermind.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Mar 15
2 edits

Not really; can you define what a "casual reader" is please?

Edit: btw are you trying to impress her with some internet gallantry?

-dg
I think it is a fairly well known phrase ~ try googling it

Absolutely. Is it that obvious?

Revolver (are we ending posts by nominating great albums?, as well as 'signing off'😉

SDP

rc

Moves
23 Mar 15

No I meant ...

Nevermind.
yes what you mean to say and what is real are not necessarily synonymous.

Moves
23 Mar 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
I think it is a fairly well known phrase ~ try googling it

Absolutely. Is it that obvious?

SDP
You bite every time don't you. So what is a "casual reader" here at the RHP general forum then, and why are you so concerned that that their "casual readership" may cause them to think that someone who they obviously don't know or care about sufficiently to cast more than a "casual" glance over their posts might think that redbadger is "good on the inside" when actually it is you who thinks that redbadger is "good on the inside" and why on earth do think anyone gives more than fart in the breeze about this anyway? 🙂

Moves
23 Mar 15

yes what you mean to say and what is real are not necessarily synonymous.
-dg

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
23 Mar 15

You bite every time don't you. So what is a "casual reader" here at the RHP general forum then, and why are you so concerned that that their "casual readership" may cause them to think that someone who they obviously don't know or care about sufficiently to cast more than a "casual" glance over their posts might think that redbadger is "good on the insid ...[text shortened]... nside" and why on earth do think anyone gives more than fart in the breeze about this anyway? 🙂
chill. as you say, it was all done to get an admiring glance from Drew...

Moves
23 Mar 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
chill. as you say, it was all done to get an admiring glance from Drew...
I know.