1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Perhaps for the same reason @blackbeetle signs every one of his posts with a chuckling smiley...😵
    two minor errors:

@black-beetle

and not every one, only the majority 😵
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:27
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    two minor errors:

@black-beetle

and not every one, only the majority 😵
    Thanks dear Ponderable, your attention to detail is as impressive as it is useful.

-dg
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:48
    Perhaps for the same reason @black-beetle signs the majority of his posts with a chuckling smiley...😵
    no i don't think so, emoticons have a very specific use, that is the convey specific sentiments contained within a post. What sentiments is Very Grumpy attempting to convey by signing every post, you have not said. If there are no sentiments then your hypothesis is a fail and you need to go back and re-evaluate your position.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:593 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no i don't think so, emoticons have a very specific use, that is the convey specific sentiments contained within a post. What sentiments is Very Grumpy attempting to convey by signing every post, you have not said. If there are no sentiments then your hypothesis is a fail and you need to go back and re-evaluate your position.
    Hmm, I see your point although I don't actually agree, at least not in black beetle's case as he always uses the same "signature" emoticon.

Nevertheless I'll go along with on this point and instead offer @KellyJay as my example - do you think he had the same motive** as Very Rusty?

** during his long period of signing every post "Kelly"

Edit: -dg
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:00
    Hey, my initials spell a word!

GOAD

Dictionary definition:

1. A long stick with a pointed end used for prodding animals.
    2. An agent or means of prodding or urging; a stimulus.

Not sure i have ever prodded a stimulus before. Is that even legal?

True story,

GOAD
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:07
    Hmm, I see your point although I don't actually agree, at least not in black beetle's case as he always uses the same "signature" emoticon.

Nevertheless I'll go along with on this point and instead offer @KellyJay as my example - do you think he had the same motive** as Very Rusty?

** during his long period of signing every post "Kelly"
    Yes why else would they feel the need to sign every single one of their posts with their signature? I understand why artists signed their work, it was in many instances to authenticate the work. Is this why these contributors like KellyGay and Very Grumpy also sign their posts? I find that very difficult to believe. I have proffered my hypothesis. If you think it has no merit then please say why it has no merit.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:17
    Yes why else would they feel the need to sign every single one of their posts with their signature? I understand why artists signed their work, it was in many instances to authenticate the work. Is this why these contributors like KellyGay and Very Grumpy also sign their posts? I find that very difficult to believe. I have proffered my hypothesis. If you think it has no merit then please say why it has no merit.
    OK I'm onside, it irritates me also.

I was just caught between admitting that I had something in common with you and blatantly lying to avoid the embarrassment.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:18
    Is this why these contributors like KellyGay ...
    "KellyGay" LOL.

Probably the only truly funny thing you've posted since joining RHP.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 15:382 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Forum Guidelines

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
    [/b]
    The idea that you can abuse someone in a PM, and then claim there is a duty of confidentiality on them not to repeat this in public, is too silly for words.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:04
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    The idea that you can abuse someone in a PM, and then claim there is a duty of confidentiality on them not to repeat this in public, is too silly for words.
    The thread title is "Lol" and that is Grampy Bobby you are talking to.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:05
    OK I'm onside, it irritates me also.

I was just caught between admitting that I had something in common with you and blatantly lying to avoid the embarrassment.
    You see that's where you and your assuming friend Very Grumpy are wrong. It does not irritate me. This is the second time I have had to point out that what you believe and what is real are not one and the same things. I am merely trying to understand why and as yet you seem incapable of furnishing me with any answers.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:251 edit
    I am merely trying to understand why and as yet you seem incapable of furnishing me with any answers.
    Why would you expect me to explain to you why Very Rusty signs his posts?

13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:27
    Why would you expect me to explain to you why Very Rusty signs his posts?

I thought you might have some kind of perspective, clearly you are bereft. Oh well.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:29
    I thought you might have some kind of perspective, clearly you are bereft. Oh well.
    What makes you think I have insight into the mind of Very Rusty?

I think you are homogenising your [many] detractors.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 16:341 edit
    I am answering none of your questions until you tell us why you sign your posts with your initials. Stating that its incorrect is not telling us why its incorrect, is it Roosty?
    ROFLMAO....Oh yea, it irritates the HELL out of you. Just admit it Snobby robbie.

Just the FACT that it bothers you, makes my day.

Now you have a nice day, and stop trying to figure out why people do things that you don't agree with. It will make your life a whole lot easier.

-VR

-VIP .... LOL... 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree