1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 00:592 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think I didn't make myself clear, I meant he sent me a PM with those words in it. And others. You don't think I would give redbadger my private email address do you!
    Took your words at face value as I always have. Hasn't Russ provided site members with an "Ignore" feature? Let it go.

I think I didn't make myself clear, I meant he sent me a PM with those words in it. And others. You don't think I would give redbadger my private email address do you!

I did give him a chance after his initial email to me. I sent him a sincere email apologising if I'd upset him. The result of that exchange conclude with him telling me he "hoped I die in pain".

PM or email?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 01:02
    Leave Rusty alone Weasel Breath.
    I was merely trying to understand why he feels the necessity to add his initials to every post. Is it in case someone doesn't know who he is? to remind himself who he is? or as i have hypothesised to emphasise his self importance or perhaps even the converse, his lack of self esteem? I make no apologies to you for doing do, perhaps if you attempted to understand you may do better.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 01:04
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    I would say he was being a tad sarky
    you mean insincere? I wonder if I signed every post to emphasise my own importance he would be more sincere?
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 02:19
    lol...
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 02:22
    Originally quoted by Grampy Bobby
    Forum Guidelines

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

I don't see how this part of the TOS places any obligation on divegeester to keep redbadger's "abusive, harassing, [...], vulgar [ ...] hateful" behaviour in that PM secret. With your italics are you suggesting that by NOT keeping redbadger's abusive behaviour secret, divegeester is being "invasive of [his] privacy"? That would be a peculiar stance to take.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 03:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Forum Guidelines

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

I don't see how this ...[text shortened]... r secret, divegeester is being "invasive of [his] privacy"? That would be a peculiar stance to take.
    You have the same two options we all have: a) Accept Russ' authority as enunciated in his policies or b) Reject them.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 04:121 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Is not irritating at all, you simply belief that it is. Perhaps you are a prisoner of your own delusions, who can say? I was merely trying to understand why you feel the necessity to sign your initials after your posts. It seems that my hypothesis may be correct, after all, you could not bring yourself to refute any of the claims and instead offer ...[text shortened]... ul day thank you, although one must call into question your sincerity upon wishing it on others.
    I do not say Have a Great Day, if I do not mean it.

You how ever do not answer the questions you are asked on a frequent basis.

Again, How important do you feel you are to this site? That was a very real question.

P.S. Your hypothesis as usual is incorrect. At least you are consistent.

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 04:161 edit
    I was merely trying to understand why he feels the necessity to add his initials to every post. Is it in case someone doesn't know who he is? to remind himself who he is? or as i have hypothesised to emphasise his self importance or perhaps even the converse, his lack of self esteem? I make no apologies to you for doing do, perhaps if you attempted to understand you may do better.
    I sometimes wonder if you have a sincere bone in your body. If anyone lacks self esteem here, all you you need do is look in the mirror to find out who it is.
    Again Sir your hypothesis is incorrect, but you are very consistent in that. 🙂

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 07:05
    Originally posted by rookie54
    lol...
    That is indeed the title of the thread 😵
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 07:07
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Took your words at face value as I always have. Hasn't Russ provided site members with an "Ignore" feature? Let it go.

[i]Originally posted ...[text shortened]... result of that exchange conclude with him telling me he "hoped I die in pain".

PM or email?
    A PM at RHP is a type of email. I think your missing the point 🙂
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 07:10
    it's a little unfair to answer drewnogal's point, by posting a quote from myself about badger, wouldn't you agree?
    Unfair on who?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 09:11
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I do not say Have a Great Day, if I do not mean it.

You how ever do not answer the questions you are asked on a frequent basis.

Again, How important do you feel you are to this site? That was a very real question.

P.S. Your hypothesis as usual is incorrect. At least you are consistent.

-VR
    I am answering none of your questions until you tell us why you sign your posts with your initials. Stating that its incorrect is not telling us why its incorrect, is it Roosty?
  13. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 09:27
    Unfair on who?
    On Ms Drewnogal

You answer a point posed by her good self, and then close with a quote from me, saying Badge is 'good on the inside'

A casual reader would take that to be a quote from Drewnogal.

Hope that clarifies
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:241 edit
    I am answering none of your questions until you tell us why you sign your posts with your initials. Stating that its incorrect is not telling us why its incorrect, is it Roosty?
    Perhaps for the same reason @black-beetle signs the majority of his posts with a chuckling smiley...😵
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '15 14:242 edits
    On Ms Drewnogal

You answer a point posed by her good self, and then close with a quote from me, saying Badge is 'good on the inside'

A casual reader would take that to be a quote from Drewnogal.

Hope that clarifies
    Not really; can you define what a "casual reader" is please?

Edit: btw are you trying to impress her with some internet gallantry?

-dg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree