Members with Multiple Accounts.

Members with Multiple Accounts.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Feb 21

@suzianne said
My point is that some posters (like you two) have expressed a desire to see who thumbs them down for one reason and one reason only, and that is to initiate a "blowback" campaign of incessant attacks until they either stop posting or leave the site.
But isn't your own demeanour here mostly a persona who has been engaged in a "campaign of incessant attacks" for more than 10 years? Don't you want me to "either stop posting or leave the site"? You have expressed that wish many times.

F

Moves
11 Feb 21

@suzianne said
We know you greatly dislike people not agreeing with you.
I love people disagreeing with me. I relish it. I have had countless great discussions with people here who disagree with me.

F

Moves
11 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Some posters here receive unwarranted "blowback" from you two at every opportunity. They are chastised (by you two) nearly every time they post. Yes, many posters have been so targeted and hassled (by you two) that they no longer post here. And when they do, you two are on them right away. Sometimes it is because these posters have said things which were questionable, ev ...[text shortened]... he forums. It has not gone unnoticed.

And that is what I mean by censorship. But you knew that.
Some posters here receive unwarranted "blowback" from you two at every opportunity. They are chastised (by you two) nearly every time they post. Yes, many posters have been so targeted and hassled (by you two) that they no longer post here. And when they do, you two are on them right away. Sometimes it is because these posters have said things which were questionable, even creepy at times. Others were incessantly attacked (by you two) merely because you don't like them. I'd certainly like to know how you two have gotten away with these antics for as long as you have. My suspicion is that one of you was born with a silver tongue which never fails to talk you out of trouble and the other has a way of throwing cash around to make his troubles disappear. My point is that some posters (like you two) have expressed a desire to see who thumbs them down for one reason and one reason only, and that is to initiate a "blowback" campaign of incessant attacks until they either stop posting or leave the site. This is how you two have run the Spirituality Forum for years, for most of the time I have been here. And (probably due to a marked drop off of posting in the Spirituality Forum) now you two are apparently branching out and bringing this kind of anti-social behavior to the rest of the forums. It has not gone unnoticed. And that is what I mean by censorship. But you knew that.

There seems to be a big dollop of paranoia at work when you post stuff like this.

F

Moves
11 Feb 21

@suzianne said
And we know that you are so used to being able to attack anybody who speaks out against you.
When you say "attack" them, you mean engage them, and disagree with them, right?

And what about you yourself, Suzianne? Do you "attack people who speak out against you"?

Moves
12 Feb 21
1 edit

My wife doesn't know it, but I have multiple accounts in many different banks and countries. Please keep this a secret.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21
1 edit

@fmf said
When you say "attack" them, you mean engage them, and disagree with them, right?

And what about you yourself, Suzianne? Do you "attack people who speak out against you"?
I think she enjoys the attention good or bad, you know like Trump! πŸ˜‰

Just don't call her sweetie or dear! πŸ™‚

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
12 Feb 21

@great-big-stees said
My wife doesn't know it, but I have multiple accounts in many different banks and countries. Please keep this a secret.
My wife and I have all accounts together (as far as I know πŸ˜‰ ).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21

@fmf said
Some posters here receive unwarranted "blowback" from you two at every opportunity. They are chastised (by you two) nearly every time they post. Yes, many posters have been so targeted and hassled (by you two) that they no longer post here. And when they do, you two are on them right away. Sometimes it is because these posters have said things which were questionable, even cre ...[text shortened]... knew that.

There seems to be a big dollop of paranoia at work when you post stuff like this.
She only takes over what people allow here to take over.

She has a small following on the same page she is on, by herself she isn't much to banter with, she always requires backup. πŸ˜‰

Most who like to bully others do need help, in more ways than one! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
She only takes over what people allow here to take over.

She has a small following on the same page she is on, by herself she isn't much to banter with, she always requires backup. πŸ˜‰

Most who like to bully others do need help, in more ways than one! πŸ˜‰

-VR
Starting with you.

Dublin

Moves
12 Feb 21

@great-big-stees said
Shhh! Don't tell everyone.
Seriously though how much interest are you getting?πŸ˜„

Moves
12 Feb 21

@instantkarma777 said
Shhh! Don't tell everyone.
Seriously though how much interest are you getting?πŸ˜„
From my wife? She does query me on how I have so much money, but don't work. πŸ€”

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Starting with you.
What are you on about now Suzie Q? πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 21

@suzianne said
There are very few people here I would describe as "unprincipled, partisan and weak-minded".

Maybe just two. Okay, three.
You would be top of my list. Top of my list of fantacidal liars also.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Some posters here receive unwarranted "blowback" from you two at every opportunity. They are chastised (by you two) nearly every time they post. Yes, many posters have been so targeted and hassled (by you two) that they no longer post here. And when they do, you two are on them right away. Sometimes it is because these posters have said things which were questionable, ev ...[text shortened]... he forums. It has not gone unnoticed.

And that is what I mean by censorship. But you knew that.
Gosh! Do you ever read your posts to Very Rusty, or in fact any person here whom you don’t approve of.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
We know you greatly dislike people not agreeing with you. In fact, some might say it makes you angry, so very angry. And we know that you are so used to being able to attack anybody who speaks out against you. We know this well.

Too bad.
I think you trying to turn the “angry” accusation back on FMF is quite pathetic.