Members with Multiple Accounts.

Members with Multiple Accounts.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Is sonship your legitimate target?

(Second time of asking).
No but Very Rusty is yours.

You created a club for the purpose of ostracising him by trying to gut the general forum of the key contributors and drag conversation away from it. You then proceeded to relentlessly target him.

You were probably bullied at school, but you should by now know better.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Look who woke up with their panties in a bunch this morning.

Like I said, three.
Always cheers me up to catch you spinning stories Suzianne.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It is actually beyond hilarious you accuse others of having legitimate targets for bullying and of hypocrisy when Sonship and Kelly have been your own legitimate targets for years. (Despite Kelly ignoring you completely).
I refer you to my post above.

Moves
13 Feb 21

@divegeester said

You created a club for the purpose of ostracising him by trying to gut the general forum of the key contributors and drag conversation away from it. You then proceeded to relentlessly target him.

To be fair his club isn't just made up of general forum contributors, people I had never spoken to before from debates also there. It's nice not to have to listen to constant bikkering there that's now in the general forum, wish all of you would stop fighting here but probably asking too much.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 21

@trev33 [i]said[/wish all of you would stop fighting here but probably asking too much.
Why did you start your “Brexit problems” thread? A topic which is without doubt one of the most contentious issues to hit the UK in generations and which has been a source of division across families, colleagues and friendships.

Sorry, your plea doesn’t ring true.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Is sonship your legitimate target?

(Second time of asking).
Second time of replying.

The engagements with sonship having been going on for years and involved yourself fully, shoulder to shoulder. You joined my club in order to dissect the religious mindset of the cultists and examine the moral brokenness of the dogmas being promoted. You started threads challenging sonship on his beliefs and his favoured evangelists and you pursued him relentlessly over Witness Lee to the point that he temporarily left the forum. Everything you said was legitimate debate, as was everything I said.

I think Very Rusty enjoys you and Suzianne nibbling at him every day and you should both carry on. Just be honest about it.

Moves
13 Feb 21

I started it as a spinoff joke from the pandemic problems, post it in the brexit problems thread... The arguments here are not about brexit, it's petty arguments for the sake of arguing, at least if it was about brexit all the time it would be about something that actually matters.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
13 Feb 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
I started it as a spinoff joke from the pandemic problems, post it in the brexit problems thread... The arguments here are not about brexit, it's petty arguments for the sake of arguing, at least if it was about brexit all the time it would be about something that actually matters.
Perhaps they matter to the people involved.

Why not stop whining all the time and contribute something more than “spin-off jokes” about hyper-sensitive topics and pretending it’s just you having a bit of a laugh.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Feb 21

@divegeester said

For someone who claims another poster is "spinning stories", this seems spun out of pure fantasy, probably driven by your scorn for the club and its members, since you're no longer a member yourself.

Do sour grapes make the best whine? It seems they do.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 Feb 21

@great-big-stees said
My wife doesn't know it, but I have multiple accounts in many different banks and countries. Please keep this a secret.
In that case, I will. For a small fee, of course.

F

Moves
13 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
For someone who claims another poster is "spinning stories", this seems spun out of pure fantasy, probably driven by your scorn for the club and its members, since you're no longer a member yourself.
There is no "fantasy", Suzianne. When Ghost of a Duke invited me to join his private club, he was very open and explicit as to his reason for setting it up.

He wanted to draw those he saw as the best among the more prolific General Forum posters away from the forum as a kind of calculated spurning of Very Rusty and have them post in his new club instead, regardless of the damage this might have done to the General Forum.

Creating the club was expressly about snubbing Very Rusty. If Ghost of a Duke has told you something different from that, then he is lying to you. Or... he was lying to me.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 Feb 21
1 edit

@divegeester - No but Very Rusty is yours.

-----------------------

dive... surely you jest 🤔

F

Moves
13 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@divegeester - No but Very Rusty is yours.

-----------------------

dive... surely you jest 🤔
It's exactly what happened. The motivation and the objective was explicity stated to me when I was invited to join.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Feb 21

@fmf said
It's exactly what happened. The motivation and the objective was explicity stated to me when I was invited to join.
Testimony with an escape hatch. Well done.

F

Moves
13 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Testimony with an escape hatch. Well done.
Nope. I'm just telling how it was. Ask Ghost of a Duke yourself. There is no "escape hatch". Just what happened, that's all.