Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Sep 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
It looks like you're trying to get in by obsessing over GB. Just how many times can you ask the same question?
Bobs Great and has helped me by going the extra mile and not jtaking me at face value.

F

Moves
04 Sep 15

It looks like you're trying to get in by obsessing over GB. Just how many times can you ask the same question?
I didn't ask a question in the post you were referring to. And I don't obsess about thumbs down in the way Grampy Bobby does, so all you've got to offer here is a swish and a blurt, yet again. 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

September 4, 2015 Thumbs Down Update: [67] + [25] = 92/15 = 6.1 Pages of additional thoughts and ideas if the people
who permanently own those Thumbs Down had the courage to express their thoughts and ideas rather than hide them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I didn't ask a question in the post you were referring to. And I don't obsess about thumbs down in the way Grampy Bobby does, so all you've got to offer here is a swish and a blurt, yet again. 😉
Deflect all you want, the fact is you have precious little other than lame attacks on someone others love to see attacked. You cowardly play to the crowd.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

Deflect all you want, the fact is you have precious little other than lame attacks on someone others love to see attacked. You cowardly play to the crowd.
What "crowd" is that? You seem a bit paranoid, Suzianne.

Who do you see as your audience for all your substance-free put downs and insults in the midst of discussions and debates about actual topics?

How can being forthright about my views ~ to a degree that causes you to respond to me with little more than ad hominems for much of the time ~ possibly be described as "cowardly"?

If you think that my views, as I express them on the Spirituality forum, are "lame", then you should demonstrate why you think they are "lame" by way of discussion and debate, rather than simply aiming topic-avoiding personal remarks at me over and over and over again on thread after thread after thread. 😉

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
September 4, 2015 Thumbs Down Update: [67] + [25] = [b]92/15 = 6.1 Pages of additional thoughts and ideas if the people
who permanently own those Thumbs Down had the courage to express their thoughts and ideas rather than hide them.[/b]
Are you saying that "Russ" has made a fundamental error in incorporating the thumbs down system, which by the way, seems to be quite popular?

Furthermore do you think calling people cowards because they thumb down your plethora of banal posts, is worse than you ignoring direct, spot on topic questions about your posts and pretending it is your computer mouse telling you to do it?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you saying that "Russ" has made a fundamental error in incorporating the thumbs down system, which by the way, seems to be quite popular?

Furthermore do you think calling people cowards because they thumb down your plethora of banal posts, is worse than you ignoring direct, spot on topic questions about your posts and pretending it is your computer mouse telling you to do it?
"No, he anticipated these levels of maturity; please clarify the second question which is presently unintelligible. Thank you." ~Vivian (aka V/8)

F

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

September 4, 2015 Thumbs Down Update: [67] + [25] = [b]92/15 = 6.1 Pages of additional thoughts and ideas if the people who permanently own those Thumbs Down had the courage to express their thoughts and ideas rather than hide them.[/b]
[1] Why are you so obsessed with the number of thumbs down you get?

[2] What makes you think that the people who are unimpressed by you or who dislike your forum persona ~ including those who express this by using the thumbs down feature ~ are not "expressing their thoughts and ideas" openly on this forum all the time, and that they are not hiding anything, and they are not lacking in (this odd notion of) "courage" that you have?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
[1] Why are you so obsessed with the number of thumbs down you get?

[2] What makes you think that the people who are unimpressed by you or who dislike your forum persona ~ including those who express this by using the thumbs down feature ~ are not "expressing their thoughts and ideas" openly on this forum all the time, and that they are not hiding anything, and they are not lacking in (this odd notion of) "courage" that you have?
"... 92/15 = 6.1 Pages of additional thoughts and ideas if the people who permanently own those
Thumbs Down had the courage to express their thoughts and ideas rather than hide them."

"Post volume creates a synergy which exerts a favourable multiplier effect on increased site activity and advertising revenues." ~Vivian (aka V/8)

Moves
05 Sep 15
2 edits

"No, he anticipated these levels of maturity; please clarify the second question which is presently unintelligible. Thank you." ~Vivian (aka V/8)
I see, so while you are against the 'thumb system' you cannot bring yourself to criticise your presious "Russ" and prefer instead to cast further derision at your fellow posters. It couldn't possibly by YOU who are in the wrong on this scenario, could it?

Moves
05 Sep 15

You are calling people cowards because they thumb down your posts rather than possibly post direct criticisms of you on the forum. Do you think them not posting is worse that you not posting in reply to direct spot on topic questions in your threads and pretending you computer mouse is telling you to do it?

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

"Post volume creates a synergy which exerts a favourable multiplier effect on increased site activity and advertising revenues." ~Vivian (aka V/8)
Why are you so obsessed with the number of thumbs down that you personally get? I can think of no other poster who even mentions thumbs down as often as you do.

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why are you so obsessed with the number of thumbs down that you personally get? I can think of no other poster who even mentions thumbs down as often as you do.
No other poster (except possibly robbie carrobie) gets as many thumbs down. What I think GB is really disturbed about is that more recently the tendency has been to thumb down and then ignore him. Of course forum trolls hate being ignored, hence this latest little pout of his.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

No other poster (except possibly robbie carrobie) gets as many thumbs down. What I think GB is really disturbed about is that more recently the tendency has been to thumb down and then ignore him. Of course forum trolls hate being ignored, hence this latest little pout of his.
It would seem Grampy Bobby's now shifting his reason for disliking being thumbed down [by purportedly "cowardly" people] to a supposed concern for the lost revenue for Russ ~ "...the sole proprietor of Red Hot Pawn. I for one respect his authority, Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines though some don't give a damn" - Grampy Bobby, September 2015, after being subjected to a "gag" that he did not find "harmless" ~ because if the "cowardly" people actually posted explicitly stating their reasons for disliking his posts and/or his forum persona, the site would be more attractive to advertisers.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Sep 15

I see, so while you are against the 'thumb system' you cannot bring yourself to criticise your presious "Russ" and prefer instead to cast further derision at your fellow posters. It couldn't possibly by YOU who are in the wrong on this scenario, could it?
The "thumb system" is totally appropriate for these public forums because it indicates and documents readership [wonder if Russ knows the identities].