1. RSA
    Moves
    13 May '18 10:42
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Phillips makes some great products and their cordless beard trimmer is amongst them. Unfortunately, nowhere in their literature does it say not to use said beard trim to touch up your undercarriage.

Anyway, upon discovering that the guard clips on and off and determining that a reasonably close shave could had, "why not" I thought to myself "hit ...[text shortened]... in my wife's best hand towels. Truly horrific.

Consider this a public service announcement.
    1. Use a beard trimmer only for the area around. Never use it on the actual shaft or your balls.
    2. Use a razor for the shaft and balls. This does a smoother job and is less risky.
    3. Get someone else to do the part with the razor. They have a better view and a better angle.
    4. Stop fearing the wax strips!
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 May '18 11:23
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    1. Use a beard trimmer only for the area around. Never use it on the actual shaft or your balls.
    2. Use a razor for the shaft and balls. This does a smoother job and is less risky.
    3. Get someone else to do the part with the razor. They have a better view and a better angle.
    4. Stop fearing the wax strips!
    Number 3 is the textbook definition of 'trust.'
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '18 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    That's pretty bad limericking. I wouldn't mind a jab if it flowed but your limes suck.
    Great art is rarely recognized in its own lime. My limes are great!

How's this?

There once was a man named Sonhouse
    Who was as dumb as a dormouse
    He whipped out his dong
    And said sing me a song
    But his tiny pud failed to arouse.
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    13 May '18 14:484 edits
    On this site we're stuck with Sonhouse for life
    The poor oid fellow can't find a young wife
    He said I've even shaved my Johnson
    And I'm tougher than Charles Bronson
    Because I used a blunt rusty knife.
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    13 May '18 15:17
    hecate glumly took up his razor,
    cuz his wife laughed and said, "oh nay sir",
    with one quick errant swipe,
    his balls were gone in the night,
    and a stump left where his dick were...
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 May '18 15:31
    He (if indeed IT is a he) is undoubtedly putting out a BS post just to see the reactions.
    Nothing gets past you.
    You're like a modern day Inspector Clouseau, or something.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '18 16:163 edits
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Nothing gets past you.
    You're like a modern day Inspector Clouseau, or something.
    Says the guy whose religion is worshiping the flat Earth. And believing the pyramids are energy generators.
    It sure is funny how the registered assswipes are all chess putzes. You, Crowley, HOH. I could play you all simul and whip your butts and give you knight odds to boot.
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    13 May '18 16:23
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Owwwww....

My Mr. Johnson sends his most sincere empathies.
    YouTube[/youtube]
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:07
    Originally posted by @kegge
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQUJ6OiGp0g[/youtube]
    Someone didn't pay the fees, the link doesn't work at least here in the Pocono's.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 May '18 18:02
    Says the guy whose religion is worshiping the flat Earth. And believing the pyramids are energy generators.
    It sure is funny how the registered assswipes are all chess putzes. You, Crowley, HOH. I could play you all simul and whip your butts and give you knight odds to boot.
    What is this simul game of which you speak?
    RPG, yes?
    Is it more D&D-ish or kinda more like maybe sorta something like that kinda thing that's akin to Mage: The Awakening?
    Either flow, I'm down.

P.S. Just so you don't have to cut-and-paste your CV onto your response again, I know you have accomplished quite a bit, so no need to hash over old times, cool?

Ever hear of Descartes?
    What value does his thinking represent, if any at all?
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '18 18:46
    What is this simul game of which you speak?
    RPG, yes?
    Is it more D&D-ish or kinda more like maybe sorta something like that kinda thing that's akin to Mage: The Awakening?
    Either flow, I'm down.

P.S. Just so you don't have to cut-and-paste your CV onto your response again, I know you have accomplished quite a bit, so no need to hash over old times, cool?

Ever hear of Descartes?
    What value does his thinking represent, if any at all?
    So Freaky, tells us how awesome you are. It’s not enough for me to simply bask in the glory of dickhouse’s resume. I need to moar!
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 May '18 19:40
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    So Freaky, tells us how awesome you are. It’s not enough for me to simply bask in the glory of dickhouse’s resume. I need to moar!
    For being a singularly outstanding individual, my chief attribute--- following a blinding and incisive intelligence, a searing laser-like focus on truth in its divergent and glorious forms, and of course, a voracious appetite for anything worth staying awake for--- is my transcendent ability to remain extraordinarily ordinary.

Surely, my rakish good looks are at least an appetizer to all manner of exemplary and noble behavior such regal appearance suggests, but to have the intellect--- the blistering intellect--- waiting patiently in the wings, quietly bidding its dieu whilst strangers fawn and paw (many content to never leave the front lawn, the facade) until one insightful person, one such as yourself, is bold enough to ask the sun its whereabouts when it drops off into the distant west each night.

As I was I saying, I am a simple man.
    Meager of life's trappings, but a storehouse full of life's natural blessings and even spoiled by its many, many other large, um, gifts.

Where do I begin?
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:08
    For being a singularly outstanding individual, my chief attribute--- following a blinding and incisive intelligence, a searing laser-like focus on truth in its divergent and glorious forms, and of course, a voracious appetite for anything worth staying awake for--- is my transcendent ability to remain extraordinarily ordinary.

Surely, my rakish good lo ...[text shortened]... atural blessings and even spoiled by its many, many other large, um, gifts.

Where do I begin?
    Fap, fap, fap... don’t stop now..
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:40

Surely, my rakish good lo ...[text shortened]... atural blessings and even spoiled by its many, many other large, um, gifts.

Where do I begin?
    ...and stupendous dearth of words. Poetic economists declare "recession" when reading Freak-Speak. 😉
  15. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    13 May '18 21:39
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    On this site we're stuck with Sonhouse for life
    The poor oid fellow can't find a young wife
    He said I've even shaved my Johnson
    And I'm tougher than Charles Bronson
    Because I used a blunt rusty knife.
    You may all wonder what happened then
    He shrieked when he looked down at 'Big Ben'
    But he's as dumb as a rock
    He has butchered his cock
    And I'm not talking about a male hen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree