1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 May '18 21:06
    Originally posted by @the-gravedigger
    I've never liked you Cappy but got to admit you do have a certain
    je ne sais quoi.
    And lets face it Sonhouse would claim he patented electricity,gravity and magnetism
    if the chump thought anyone would believe him.
    Feel sorry for the poor fellow actually.
    He is supporting a house full of illegals who lie around in the sun all day
    drinking his beer while he holds down 2 jobs at Home Depot and Wendy's.
    Grave dug.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 May '18 21:09
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    the way a few of you posters gang up on sonhouse reminds me of the gang up of robbie in the clans forum

I sided with robbie and I'll side with sonhouse
    Little filthy fly in the ointment: you're the only one pulling for him.
    Even he posts against himself!
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 May '18 21:54
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Little filthy fly in the ointment: you're the only one pulling for him.
    Even he posts against himself!
    Actually he has a solid and earned base here. We're watching your stalking attempt with pity for you.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '18 01:46
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Actually he has a solid and earned base here. We're watching your stalking attempt with pity for you.
    The man has the personality and charm of a potato. The only reason anyone likes him is that he makes them feel brilliant and insightful by comparison. I am willing to bet that you could get sonhouse to stick his computer in the freezer to supercool it and increase its performance. He's perpetually having computer issues that a small child could google a solution to. The only difference between sonhouse and a small child is that sonhouse is more likely to pierce his own brain whilst getting a crayon firmly lodged up his snout.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '18 01:48
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    the way a few of you posters gang up on sonhouse reminds me of the gang up of robbie in the clans forum

I sided with robbie and I'll side with sonhouse
    Sonhouse came out to play, I simply obliged him.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    15 May '18 05:32
    Hand, you sound pathetically jealous.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '18 10:33
    Hand, you sound pathetically jealous.
    Oh, very. I envy the simplicity of the man. He seems secure in the knowledge that life is good and certain of his role in it. I imagine him happy and fulfilled, ignorant of the strife and suffering the world dishes out. What's not to envy?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 May '18 10:38
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Oh, very. I envy the simplicity of the man. He seems secure in the knowledge that life is good and certain of his role in it. I imagine him happy and fulfilled, ignorant of the strife and suffering the world dishes out. What's not to envy?
    Very smooth hoh...NOT! Making lots of internet friends I see. 😛 😉

-VR
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '18 11:34
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Very smooth hoh...NOT! Making lots of internet friends I see. 😛 😉

-VR
    Make friends? How have I left you with the impression I would want to do that?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 May '18 12:26
    We're watching your stalking attempt with pity for you.
    "We're"?
    There's two (or more) of you?
    For whom do you imagine you speak?
    And stalking?
    Good God, the disconnect has reached insane proportions.

I spent the last six or more months not responding to anything the man posts on the basis of his outlandish internet persona, rife with insult and childish antics.
    If it were possible, he would be throwing his own feces at any and all perceived threats.
    He doesn't reason; he rants.

Solid and earned base indeed.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 May '18 12:49
    Right over your head as suspected it would! 😛

-VR
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '18 13:21
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    [b]We're watching your stalking attempt with pity for you.
    "We're"?
    There's two (or more) of you?
    For whom do you imagine you speak?
    And stalking?
    Good God, the disconnect has reached insane proportions.

I spent the last six or more months not responding to anything the man posts on the basis of his outlandish internet persona, rife wit ...[text shortened]... at any and all perceived threats.
    He doesn't reason; he rants.

Solid and earned base indeed.[/b]
    I don't reason? You mean, like when I ask you to explain how on your alleged flat Earth traveling around the flat Earth equator you must always turn left or right depending on which way you travel, as opposed to the real Earth where you can travel the equator as long as you have fuel never turning left or right, a continual 100% straight line.

I guess that is ranting then.

I notice you have not taken that either seriously or listened to that flat Earth objection at all.

Yep, I just rant.
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    15 May '18 13:27
    Be wary HoH...there is definitely an established caste in this neck of the Forumhood. Unless you were born into it, of course.

At times, the originalist wealthy can tend toward snobbery. A Napoleonic rise should not be expected. 😀😉
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '18 13:46
    Great art is rarely recognized in its own lime. My limes are great!

How's this?

There once was a man named Sonhouse
    Who was as dumb as a dormouse
    He whipped out his dong
    And said sing me a song
    But his tiny pud failed to arouse.
    You still haven't gotten the rhythm right, like this one I posted (not mine) in the jokes column:

On the chest of a barmaid at Yale
    Were tattooed the prices of ale
    And on her behind
    For the sake of the blind
    Was the same information in braille

THAT is a real limerick that flows.

If you don't know the difference in rhythm you never will make a decent limerick.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '18 13:571 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Actually he had them posted. I didn't save the pics, neither him his dog or rifles interested me.

No, I didn't hear about him posting pics of your house and full name. I certainly wouldn't put it past him, and how did he get a hold of that info?

-VR
    Sorry, I missed your post. What happened was I was having a conversation with friends in Australia and we got around to the subject of amateur radio, we found out we were both hams and I made the mistake of putting out my ham call sign to that person followed by that assswipe hand using that information to find my address and full name and going further, finding my house on Google Earth and posting several pictures of it here.

Completely uncalled for, especially when I was not even talking to him, never talked to him before and certainly don't want to now and he has zero remorse about it.
    Russ pulled the post but didn't even tell him to back off or some such.
    Hand thinks I deserved it for daring to put out my call sign, where the original idea was we (the Australian couple I was actually talking to) could meet up on the ham bands, technology has progressed to the point where there is a great app on smart phones that puts hams on a world wide link and we don't even need a transmitter and receiver to do that if we so choose.
    That kind of link is on the higher frequency bands, like 2 meters, 145 Mhz, point to point contacts if you can't contact directly on lower frequencies like 20 meters, 14 Mhz, which allows round the world contacts directly from say Australia to the US.

So he was directly interfering with a conversation done innocently enough where hams exchange call signs all the time but he viewed it as a way to do his troll tricks and he just laughs about it, thinking he is some kind of intellectual giant because he can get around patent law in his engineering work making a slightly different tin can.

That last bit was from him, I didn't make that up. The wording of his phrase about his job tells me he is some kind of civil engineer working to get around other people's or companies patents. Not my kind of engineer for sure, the ones who actually do original designs like the engineers I have worked with most of my professional life, REALLY intelligent folks but of course all the trolls can say is how much I lie, I could never have actually done the things I said I did or been to the places I said I worked at.
    How could one person actually do all those things, must be going through their minds.
    Tough shyte, I don't lie about that stuff, the only thing wrong with what I said was actually saying them in the first place.
    They just brand me a braggart when I was just stating facts. I can PM what I said if you wish, I don't want to bring all that crap up here again.
    I never claimed to be some kind of genius, I am a technician, a gifted one but that is all I claimed but I guess that makes me a braggart. Tough shtye for the trolls like hand and the Freak.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree