predictions for 2016

predictions for 2016

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, neither does "The moon will continue to orbit the earth and the earth will continue to orbit the sun."
Well, let's see how close I was... Hillary got the nomination, and Bernie did more than endorse her when he put some effort into talking his followers into supporting Clinton. The only thing I didn't see coming was Bernie swiching from Democrat back to Independent.

If you're comparing my prediction to the orbits of the moon and earth then you're basically acknowledging what I said about it being a done deal (the fix is in for Hillary). Republicans leaders could have had a similiar fix if they had super delegates, but they didn't have (and have never had) 'super' delegates. If they did we might be seeing a contest now between Hillary and Jeb Bush.

Trump didn't become a candidate for president because of Republican support, he got the nomination in spite of resistance from Republican leadership. The dynamics are different on the Democratic side, support from the leadership virtually ensured the outcome... and some Bernie supporters are still ticked off over how this all played out at the convention.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Sep 16

No, neither does "The moon will continue to orbit the earth and the earth will continue to orbit the sun."
And the Sun will continue to burn itself out...

Read a book!

Moves
08 Sep 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
The only thing I didn't see coming was Bernie swiching from Democrat back to Independent.
Bernie wasn't a Democrat to begin with.

Today is his birthday, by the way. He's 75.

w

Moves
09 Sep 16

And the universe will continue to orbit around Hillary

w

Moves
09 Sep 16

Bush = 8 years of Obama.

Obama = creation of Trump and 8 years of Hillary

Hillary = apocalypse on steroids. God will probably have to rewrite Revelation and make it a 100 times worse.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Sep 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
Well, let's see how close I was... Hillary got the nomination, and Bernie did more than endorse her when he put some effort into talking his followers into supporting Clinton. The only thing I didn't see coming was Bernie swiching from Democrat back to Independent.

If you're comparing my prediction to the orbits of the moon and earth then you're basica ...[text shortened]... and some Bernie supporters are still ticked off over how this all played out at the convention.
No, I'm merely saying that anyone paying attention could have figured out that outcome, and yes, even down to him changing back to Independent.

No crystal ball needed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Sep 16

Originally posted by whodey
Bush = 8 years of Obama.

Obama = creation of Trump and 8 years of Hillary

Hillary = apocalypse on steroids. God will probably have to rewrite Revelation and make it a 100 times worse.
Ridiculous.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Sep 16

Ridiculous.
Agreed.
I don't think Crooked Hillary was aided by PED's: she's just naturally rotten to the core.
It's a gift.

w

Moves
09 Sep 16

Ridiculous.
Yes, Hillary is.

w

Moves
09 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Agreed.
I don't think Crooked Hillary was aided by PED's: she's just naturally rotten to the core.
It's a gift.
Nonsense!

Hillary has no natural ability.

My guess is George Soros implanted some sort of chip in her brain to control her, which is why she has seizure like activity from time to time.

Read a book!

Moves
09 Sep 16

My guess is George Soros implanted some sort of chip in her brain to control her, which is why she has seizure like activity from time to time.
What's your excuse?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
09 Sep 16

Nonsense!

This discussion has nothing to do with predicting anything. Please dicuss that in "Debates"

w

Moves
09 Sep 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
What's your excuse?
I am just an unenlightened no nothing that can't embrace the entrenched crony capitalists in control of the US federal government.

Nothing to see here.

Moves
09 Sep 16

I am just an unenlightened no nothing that can't embrace the entrenched crony capitalists in control of the US federal government.

Nothing to see here.
You don't know how to spell know, that's for sure,

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You don't know how to spell know, that's for sure,
he does get his period on time...