predictions for 2016

predictions for 2016

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
Factors that work in Trumps favor:

* Two terms of a Democrat presidency. The last time I remember a party holding on to the white house for more than 8 years was Reagan followed by Bush.

* Hillarys personal problems (Bill) and professional reputation, i.e. personal server and Benghazi, to name only two.

* There are a few other factors I could lis ...[text shortened]... debate forum, I'll let you know what I think of him after (not before) his first year in office.
Don't count Bernie out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
Yes. They will lose on penalties to Germany.

Belgium to beat Portugal 1-0 in the other semi-final.

I'm on a roll.

Losing quarter-finalists: Spain, Turkey, France and Italy.
I'm looking forward to a spectacular Spoo™

F

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
I predict it will be a close run thing with a late equalizer followed by a penalty shoot out. And, yes, Real to pip Atletico at the post.
Ah, the time difference where I am has finally resolved itself in terms of events in Europe, and it would seem I got this prediction of the Champions League final exactly right.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 May 16
3 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Don't count Bernie out.
It doesn't matter how well Bernie does because the fix is in for Hillary. Bernie is a loyal party man, so I doubt he will go the third party candidate route... he has a lot more to gain (politically) by staying in the game, and then encouraging his followers to vote for Clinton when she becomes the nominee.

But Bernie and Trump are both perceived as establishment outsiders, so Trump might end up getting some of Bernie's supporters. Trump is the only real outsider here, but Bernie supporters regard their candidate as being outside the Washington establishment as well.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
Ah, the time difference where I am has finally resolved itself in terms of events in Europe, and it would seem I got this prediction of the Champions League final exactly right.
Since ptobler had posted the endresult before you did post your "prediction" I Count it as post-diction.
Plus the time given here in the time stamp is regardless of your actual time, so there is no mroom for discussion.

w

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by moonbus
Hilary Clinton will be elected president.

Former President Jimmy Carter will die.
Hillary will get elected and the nation will die.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by whodey
Hillary will get elected and the nation will die.
The second prediction is for 2016??

w

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by Ponderable
Wow. Nobody predicted Trump to win the Nomination...
That's because no one believes it yet and may never will.

p

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Arsenal FC
and
Internazzionale FC
will be champions of Premier League and Serie A, respectively.
You could well be right with Arsenal ,might have a few quid on them if the odds are long enough .
England 2..Russia 2
England 1..Slovakia 2
England 1...Wales 1
England fall at the first fence ( god I hope I am wrong lol)

F

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by Ponderable
Since ptobler had posted the endresult before you did post your "prediction" I Count it as post-diction.
Plus the time given here in the time stamp is regardless of your actual time, so there is no mroom for discussion.
I am in a completely different time zone than you, so when things happen is completely different.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
I am in a completely different time zone than you, so when things happen is completely different.
This is almost the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

The time stamps on the messages are all set to the exact time they happen, only the hours are shifted to match each user's time zone. So everyone can tell when each and every post was made and at what exact instant, adjusted for their own time zone, as set in each user's Settings.

F

Moves
02 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
This is almost the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

The time stamps on the messages are all set to the exact time they happen, only the hours are shifted to match each user's time zone. So everyone can tell when each and every post was made and at what exact instant, adjusted for their own time zone, as set in each user's Settings.
You're just not getting what my comment about different time zones is all about.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jun 16

It's certainly not about the truth.

F

Moves
03 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
It's certainly not about the truth.
You're still just not getting it, it seems.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
07 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
You're still just not getting it, it seems.
Time stamps do not determine the order in which messages appear. There is no time machine at work here, messages appear in the order they are posted.