2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    01 Jun '22 08:25
    "We repeat what we don't repair."
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '22 08:29
    “They call good evil and evil good. There are those who are so easily offended that they lose their ability to ever discern any truth, and this is often derived from a sort of frenzy by way of their own masked prejudice.”
    - Criss Jami
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 07:50
    "Not even your worst enemy can cause you as much pain as your own thoughts."
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 17:35
    Great advice from Liam Neeson!
    "They say the hardest thing in the world is losing someone you love. Someone you grew old with and watched grow everyday. Someone who showed you how to love. It's the worst thing to ever happen to anyone. My wife died unexpectedly. She brought me so much joy. She was my everything. Those 16 years of being her husband taught me how to love unconditionally. We have to stop and be thankful for our spouses. Because, life is very short. Spend time with your spouses. Treat them well. Because, one day, when you look up from your phone, they won't be there anymore. What I truly learned most of all is, live and love everyday like it's your last. Because, one day, it will be. Take chances and go live life. Tell the ones you love, that you love them everyday. Don't take any moment for granted. Life is worth living.”

This can be said about family and friends too.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Jul '22 16:15
    @torunn said
    Great advice from Liam Neeson!
    "They say the hardest thing in the world is losing someone you love. Someone you grew old with and watched grow everyday. Someone who showed you how to love. It's the worst thing to ever happen to anyone. My wife died unexpectedly. She brought me so much joy. She was my everything. Those 16 years of being her husband taught me how to love uncond ...[text shortened]... ake any moment for granted. Life is worth living.”

This can be said about family and friends too.
    "Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there's got to be a way through it." —Michael J. Fox
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    11 Jul '22 18:05
    A neurotic is a man who builds a castle in the air. A psychotic is the man who lives in it. A psychiatrist is the man who collects the rent.

Jerome Lawrence
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Jul '22 15:40
    You don't inspire your teammates by showing them how amazing you are.
    You inspire them by showing how amazing they are.

Robyn Benincasa
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Jul '22 08:31
    We can define what we do, but what we do must never define us.

(quoted without source by Simon Sinek)
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Jul '22 19:28
    "Bad money drives out good."
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Jul '22 08:10
    A huge part of eing a feminist is giving other women the freedom to make choices you would not make necessarily yourself.

Lena Dunham
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Jul '22 19:25
    @divegeester said
    I see you’re still here then despite all your childish histrionics about being bullied and threats to leave the site, also I see you are still chasing me around the forums, still chasing FMF around the forums. What a pathetic little man you are.

By the way your faux claims of being bullied in the now deleted “Band List” thread, triggered @Executioner-Brand into a melt ...[text shortened]... own of further abuse and racism which resulted in him being permanently banned from RHP. Nice job 👍🏻
    Quoted for reference. 🙂
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jul '22 20:03
    @ponderable said
    A huge part of eing a feminist is giving other women the freedom to make choices you would not make necessarily yourself.

Lena Dunham
    Hah! Does she mean raping her baby sister? Or does she mean playing the racist card while white-facing herself? Durham should by now just shut up and slink back into the Republican drain she bubbled up from.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jul '22 20:04
    @the-gravedigger said
    A neurotic is a man who builds a castle in the air. A psychotic is the man who lives in it. A psychiatrist is the man who collects the rent.

Jerome Lawrence
    Jerome Lawrence didn't realise that he himself needed a psychiatrist, badly.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jul '22 20:07
    @ponderable said
    We can define what we do, but what we do must never define us.
    But... what we do, what influence we have on the world - that does define us! It's all very well to say that you are so much better in your own mind than in what the world thinks of you, but the only thing anyone you knew will remember of you is not what you thought about him, but what you did to him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree