1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 11:311 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Whisper this in his ear...good riddance

Then tell him dive says hi.
    I will tell him.
    He said something about beware son of satan what ever that means but said you will know..

Only one poster for me to bring back. Not a popular choice but i thought brilliant.....skeeter.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 11:351 edit
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Only one poster for me to bring back. Not a popular choice but i thought brilliant.....skeeter.
    I'd bring them all back, like an RHP Zombie army.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 11:39
    I will tell him.
    He said something about beware son of satan what ever that means but said you will know..
    ha-ha nice!

Well tell him the "son of satan" (a term of endearment by him to me) will shove a red hot trident up his proverbial if he dares to show his cultish weaselly ass in here again.

Also tell him, all the best etc.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 13:04
    ha-ha nice!

Well tell him the "son of satan" (a term of endearment by him to me) will shove a red hot trident up his proverbial if he dares to show his cultish weaselly ass in here again.

Also tell him, all the best etc.
    He actually likes you but hates sheep following him about like lemondrop and mctayto.
    Butt kissers without a thought for them selves
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 14:21
    We mustn't forget Frank Burns...what a weapon.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 15:15
    He actually likes you but hates sheep following him about like lemondrop and mctayto.
    Butt kissers without a thought for them selves
    you just cannot stop lying
    why would Robbie ever confide in you?
    he had nothing but disdain for you
    but keep on lying since it fits you so well
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 15:27
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    you just cannot stop lying
    why would Robbie ever confide in you?
    he had nothing but disdain for you
    but keep on lying since it fits you so well
    Thats why he hates you.
    Must break your heart he keeps in touch with me not you.
    At least he was true to his word he said he was leaving and did that getting a ban as he went.
    You on the other hand egged him on with the sisters mainly mctayto but just stood and did nothing to help
    Hiw nany times have you said you were leaving but being a lying little sister you hang around.
    Guess what.
    No one cares about you and your lame threads
    As robbie says "boring boring lemondrop"
    Ouch that must hurt.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 18:33
    Seitse had his moments. Sort of the Ali G of RHP.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 20:46
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Seitse had his moments. Sort of the Ali G of RHP.
    Interesting.

I cannot forget nor forgive the dreadful post he made about Grampy Bobby’s dear but deceased wife, which was without doubt the worse thing I’ve seen posted in these forums in tens years I’ve been here and possibly the worse thing I’ve ever seen written on the internet. It was much worse than his post mocking those who died on Westminster Bridge in the terror attack two years ago, and for which he was long-term banned.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 03:15
    Phlabibit
    Nordlys
    rbmorris
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 07:534 edits
    Interesting.

I cannot forget nor forgive the dreadful post he made about Grampy Bobby’s dear but deceased wife, which was without doubt the worse thing I’ve seen posted in these forums in tens years I’ve been here and possibly the worse thing I’ve ever seen written on the internet. It was much worse than his post mocking those who died on Westminster Bridge in the terror attack two years ago, and for which he was long-term banned.
    Seitse had funny moments, but he went over the line. Robbie too had funny moments, but he too went too far. I'd like to remember people more for their best moments than for their worst ones.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 11:082 edits
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Seitse had funny moments, but he went over the line. Robbie too had funny moments, but he too went too far. I'd like to remember people more for their best moments than for their worst ones.
    Considering why seitse was banned and what he said about Grampy Bobby's deceased wife...does this principle you apply here also apply unilaterally to posters at rhp, or is it just a platitude you choose to brandish when the person has had some previous "funny moments"?
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    02 Aug '18 14:41
    Considering why seitse was banned and what he said about Grampy Bobby's deceased wife...does this principle you apply here also apply unilaterally to posters at rhp, or is it just a platitude you choose to brandish when the person has had some previous "funny moments"?
    hitler loved puppies and kittens,
    attila sang odes to hiz ice cream...
    trump likes to bone ladies not his wife,
    but seitse really made me scream...
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 01:45
    Interesting.

I didn't see those but know he said things to get a reaction.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 03:37
    HoH

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree