RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

RSA

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
No, it sounds like you're a loser with nothing but time on your hands who is following me around from thread to thread begging for my attention. I feel sorry for you, but I feel even more sorry for your mother
You realize you've been on here all day, right? Do you do anything else?

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
You realize you've been on here all day, right? Do you do anything else?
"I am capable of some tactical wonders" LMAO! At least you have a sense of humor! You couldn't play a decent chess game if your life depended on it. You're a lonely loser who spends your entire day and night begging randome men to talk to you.

A

RSA

Moves
02 Jan 18

"I am capable of some tactical wonders" LMAO! At least you have a sense of humor! You couldn't play a decent chess game if your life depended on it. You're a lonely loser who spends your entire day and night begging randome men to talk to you.
I'm sure your computer is great at tactics. Lololol

A

RSA

Moves
02 Jan 18

You realize nobody here takes being gay as an insult so you're wasting your time.

Moves
02 Jan 18

I'm sure your computer is great at tactics. Lololol
No computer is needed to beat a mentally retarded troll like you. You're probably even too stupid to figure out how to queenside castle. No joke!

Moves
02 Jan 18

Moves
02 Jan 18

You realize nobody here takes being gay as an insult so you're wasting your time.
Your entire worthless little life is a waste of time. You're obsessed with me and are literally on your knees begging me to talk to you, post after post.

Gothenburg

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
Good morning. How do you do?
I hope to be in Göteborg one day and maybe we could meet then πŸ™‚
Thank you, I'm fine and I hope you are too. Look forward to meeting you, Ponderable!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @the-gravedigger

You are starting to unravel.
In fairness sir the chap was never fully ravelled in the first place.

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
In fairness sir the chap was never fully ravelled in the first place.
Considering it's coming from a 1600 rated dumbarse, I'll take that with a very small grain of salt. Who turned the computer on for you?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Jan 18

Considering it's coming from a 1600 rated dumbarse, I'll take that with a very small grain of salt. Who turned the computer on for you?
I appreciate sir, that there in your secure mental health ward, you are dependent on people turning the television on for you. For the rest of us however, we don't require assistance.

I find it amusing however that you attach so much intellectual significance to chess ratings. How's that working out for you in life?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
02 Jan 18

I appreciate sir, that there in your secure mental health ward, you are dependent on people turning the television on for you. For the rest of us however, we don't require assistance.

I find it amusing however that you attach so much intellectual significance to chess ratings. How's that working out for you in life?
Back of the net Spooky !

Moves
02 Jan 18

Sizzle!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 18
1 edit

You must have a great computer program that teaches you chess. πŸ˜‰

I see you have been doing great making new friends on here!

If you don't change your ways you will be the most disliked person on this site, you are talking to members who participate in the forums regularly. I think an apology from you is in order now.

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
... I see you have been doing great making new friends on here!

If you don't change your ways you will be the most disliked person on this site, you are talking to members who participate in the forums regularly. I think an apology from you is in order now.

-VR
unfriendlygiant indeed.