1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    LOL...It didn't take much to set the new guy off for sure.

All he asked him is about engineering it. Trouble maker it appears to me.

-VR
    So now you're admitting that your clan pal started harassing me? Stop misquoting what he said. According to the rules here, misquoting someone is grounds to be banned. You're someone who probably should have been banned a long time ago.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 01:57
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    Is this like some kind of hazing thing to harass new members like this? Or are low rated patzers really that upset when someone intelligent comes around that they feel the need to insult and pester?
    Damn good chance your an old poster that has been banned with a chip on his shoulder.

-VR
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:00
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Blimey.
    Do you mean Blimey or Blimey?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:011 edit
    Damn good chance your an old poster that has been banned with a chip on his shoulder.

-VR
    Actually, there's a damn good chance that you're a pathetic and lonely person who likes to pick fights with random strangers while hiding behind a keyboard. In fact, that chance is 100%. I didn't start anything here. I made a very benign comment that was topical and reasonable. There was no justification for the harassment that followed. Please go occupy yourself by trying to learn the fact that "nowhere" is a single word.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:01
    So now you're admitting that your clan pal started harassing me? Stop misquoting what he said. According to the rules here, misquoting someone is grounds to be banned. You're someone who probably should have been banned a long time ago.
    Yet here I am still here and you on the outside looking in over the fence. Would love to know which old poster you are. You are gutless at least I know that much about you.

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:03
    Actually, there's a damn good chance that you're a pathetic and lonely person who likes to pick fights with random strangers while hiding behind a keyboard. In fact, that chance is 100%. Please go occupy yourself by trying to learn the fact that "nowhere" is a single word.
    You are no stranger you are an old poster who has come back because you have a big chip on your shoulder about something that happened in the past. Make me happy that you don't like the FACT I am still on this site!!!! 😛

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:04
    Yet here I am still here and you on the outside looking in over the fence. Would love to know which old poster you are. You are gutless at least I know that much about you.

-VR
    Yes, here you are, a loser who has nothing better to do than to harass people (and endorse the harassment of said people by your fellow clan member) who have done nothing at all to you or your clan member. If you adopted that policy in the real word you would soon be transformed into a more useful form as a source of fertilizer for some weeds somewhere. You're a pathetic cowardly troll with no life and no clue!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:081 edit
    You are no stranger you are an old poster who has come back because you have a big chip on your shoulder about something that happened in the past. Make me happy that you don't like the FACT I am still on this site!!!! 😛

-VR
    I don't know you, nor do I want to. Just like with that other idiot, I didn't say a single word to you until you started harassing and insulting me. All I did was post a simple comment wasn't offensive to anyone. You're just a frustrated internet loser who starts harassing people for your own amusement, because you're not capable of attracting a life partner or accomplishing anything noteworthy in the real world.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:09
    Yes, here you are, a loser who has nothing better to do than to harass people (and endorse the harassment of said people by your fellow clan member) who have done nothing at all to you or your clan member. If you adopted that policy in the real word you would soon be transformed into a more useful form as a source of fertilizer for some weeds somewhere. You're a pathetic cowardly troll with no life and no clue!
    You seem to be the one with no life, no one was harrassing you, how much of the Holiday spirits have you had. Come back talk to us when your head is more clear.

Tell us who you would like to meet in person. I hope one of the people is me, because I would sure love to meet you. What country are you in?

-VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:11
    You seem to be the one with no life, no one was harrassing you, how much of the Holiday spirits have you had. Come back talk to us when your head is more clear.

Tell us who you would like to meet in person. I hope one of the people is me, because I would sure love to meet you. What country are you in?

-VR
    You're just an angry bitter loser who is frustrated with your life. All you can do is mouth off while hiding in fear behind a screen. You would fall over if I sneezed in front of you so stop trying so hard to impress me with your empty threats. As I said, I would be more impressed if someday you were at least capable of developing the level of grammar that is expected of a toddler.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:18
    You are no stranger you are an old poster who has come back because you
    have a big chip on your shoulder about something that happened in the past.
    My money's on Robbie.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:18
    You're just an angry bitter loser who is frustrated with your life. All you can do is mouth off while hiding in fear behind a screen. You would fall over if I sneezed in front of you so stop trying so hard to impress me with your empty threats. As I said, I would be more impressed if someday you were at least capable of developing the level of grammar that is expected of a toddler.
    ROFLMAO...IF you sneezed you would probably make your nose bleed.
    You seem to be the mouth artist behind your keyboard, scared to say where you lived, or if you would like to meet up with me. I'd love you to say some of that crap to my face! 😛

Do you wear Depends?

-VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:201 edit
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    My money's on Robbie.
    I wouldn't bet against you on that one Andy!

He always was more mouthy when he had a little encouragement in him.

This is the way I expected the thread would go, took a little longer than I expected.

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:26
    ROFLMAO...IF you sneezed you would probably make your nose bleed.
    You seem to be the mouth artist behind your keyboard, scared to say where you lived, or if you would like to meet up with me. I'd love you to say some of that crap to my face! 😛

Do you wear Depends?

-VR
    Nah, I'll leave the narcotics to losers like you who need an escape from the harsh reality of your (lack of a) life. I'm the kinda guy who is into wheat grass and organic free range meats. For someone who keeps pretending to be so "tough" while trembling behind a PC, you sure are acting quite the coward. I don't see you volunteering YOUR name and address. All I see is you continuing to type "VR" as though you think your mindless drivel comments here actually mean something to someone, lol. The fact is, you're afraid of your own shadow. Your entire life consists of hiding from the real world and harassing people online.

For the record, I would say everything I've said to you here, and a whole lot more. The only thing you would be able to do is squirm away with your tail between your legs, assuming I let you.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:29
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    My money's on Robbie.
    My money is that you work at some unfufilling entry-level low wage job because that's all you're capable of doing.

Nope, I'm not psychic, just a rather obvious observation.

Now comes the part where you try desperately hard to try to impress me with some BS about what a "moving & shaker" you are, LMAO!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree