1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:40
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Goodbye. Have a nice life.
    I do have a nice life. I'm quite confident that's more than can be said about you.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 06:24
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    According to the rules here, misquoting someone is grounds to be banned. You're someone who probably should have been banned a long time ago.
    You obviously should be banned for starting another account.
    (According to the Rules)
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 06:36
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You obviously should be banned for starting another account.
    (According to the Rules)
    This is my only account. But considering the fact that you have decided to start harassing me for no reason at all, I'm quite positive that you're someone with multiple accounts. You should not only be banned from here, but banned from accessing the internet period.

Nice rating BTW. I bet you had to work really hard to get it 🙂
  4. RSA
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 08:41
    This is my only account. But considering the fact that you have decided to start harassing me for no reason at all, I'm quite positive that you're someone with multiple accounts. You should not only be banned from here, but banned from accessing the internet period.

Nice rating BTW. I bet you had to work really hard to get it 🙂
    There is a general rule here on RHP not to play anyone with a rating over 2200, since engine cheats aren't punished. If you do have a rating over 2200, the onus is on you to provide a link to your fide rating or at the very least explain how you got so highly rated.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 08:52
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    There is a general rule here on RHP not to play anyone with a rating over 2200, since engine cheats aren't punished. If you do have a rating over 2200, the onus is on you to provide a link to your fide rating or at the very least explain how you got so highly rated.
    LMAO Yeah right. I'm going to give my personal info to a bunch of mental cases who spend their lives hiding behind a keyboard trolling and harassing people, whilst they are allowed to remain anonymous, all because I'm more intelligent than they are. That makes no sense whatsoever. I don't have to explain jack s..t to you, or to anyone else, nor would someone like you even know what to look for to verify that someone is a legitimately strong player. There are plenty of players over 2200 on this site. Do they all get subjected to your little witch hunt?

The onus is on you to explain why you feel you have the right make off topic posts harassing people who have done nothing wrong. The onus is on you to grow up and *try* to get a life!
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Clarivoyant how? Because unlike you I have the intellect required to click on someone's username and see their profile? The rest is simple observation.

The rest of your mindless drivel post is you projecting. Only little kids talk the way you do. I had girlfriends long before you were even born, you pathetic little child.

You're just frustrated because you're too stupid to be able to learn how to play chess, so you make baseless accusations against those who can. Your low rating is a perfect match for your obviously low IQ. The pathetic way you keep following me around from forum to forum just to harass and annoy is further proof of what a cretin you are!

You're a stupid troll and almost certainly the same person as at least one or two of the account names who has been starting with me for no reason. You should be banned from this site without further notice. Your miserable little existence is nothing more than an exercise in futility. Run along little coward.
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:251 edit
    [b] Why don't you try walking into a chess club somewhere and start calling random people cheaters and see how long it takes for you to get put in your place via street justice.
    You record is 111 games played.110 wins.1 draw against the third highest rated player on this site rated over 2500.
    The very high rated players on here who don't get banned have some losses.
    I have played in hundreds of chess clubs and have never witnessed 'street justice' being carried out. I don't think you have ever been inside a chess club.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Whatever permutation of those things you've mentioned it may be, it has been further souped up by a generous ladleful of online disinhibition syndrome.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:29
    Clarivoyant how? Because unlike you I have the intellect required to click on someone's username and see their profile? The rest is simple observation.

The rest of your mindless drivel post is you projecting. Only little kids talk the way you do. I had girlfriends long before you were even born, you pathetic little child.

You're just frustrate ...[text shortened]... iserable little existence is nothing more than an exercise in futility. Run along little coward.
    Aren't you a little ray of sunshine.
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:30
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Well, if you're ever in north London Captain.

Happy new year.
    Thanks Ghost.
    And if you ever in North Yorkshire.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:361 edit
    Originally posted by @the-gravedigger
    You record is 111 games played.110 wins.1 draw against the third highest rated player on this site rated over 2500.
    The very high rated players on here who don't get banned have some losses.
    I have played in hundreds of chess clubs and have never witnessed 'street justice' being carried out. I don't think you have ever been inside a chess club.
    I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand that because I am new to this site I was saddled with a low default rating, and therefore all of my early games were against weak players like you and most of the games wrapped up quickly. I could beat a guy like you 100 times in a row blindfolded, and that's not at all a statement about my abilities, only your stupidity. You haven't played in hundreds of chess clubs. You're just pulling more BS out of your butt with each sentence you type. You're a weak beginner who isn't even capable of learning the beginner basics of this game. I would literally give you ten to one odds on the wager, time odds, and maybe even material odds as well in live otb against you.

I can see now why the more intelligent higher rated players avoid the forums like the plague. They are infested with petty, jealous, envioius little trolls and losers like you and your other fake alias accounts who feel it is their right to make baseless accusations and harass people for no reason at all.

And don't kid yourself. You're not capable of actually "thinking" at all.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:37
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Aren't you a little ray of sunshine.
    And here you are, a lonely idiot with nothing to say, just begging for my attention with rudeness and stupidity.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:39
    Originally posted by @the-gravedigger
    [b
    I have played in hundreds of chess clubs and have never witnessed 'street justice' being carried out. I don't think you have ever been inside a chess club.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure you're confusing the gay bars where you most certainly frequent, with chess clubs. Not at all the same thing although in your case I'm not surprised you got confused.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:47
    I'm pretty sure you're confusing the gay bars where you most certainly frequent, with chess clubs. Not at all the same thing although in your case I'm not surprised you got confused.
    Enough.
    Please return to Coventry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree