1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:30
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    Nah, I'll leave the narcotics to losers like you who need an escape from the harsh reality of your (lack of a) life. I'm the kinda guy who is into wheat grass and organic free range meats. For someone who keeps pretending to be so "tough" while trembling behind a PC, you sure are acting quite the coward. I don't see you volunteering YOUR name and ad ...[text shortened]... ing you would be able to do is squirm away with your tail between your legs, assuming I let you.
    ROFLMAO....Now, there are some idle threats from something who won't even say where it lives. I bet you've had more than a few tonight. Here I am with a clear head laughing at your ranting.

For a supposedly new person on here you know a lot like Dive and I being Clan mates. Come on tell me where you live? I have where I live in plain view as you noticed even in your condition. 😛

-VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:30
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I wouldn't bet against you on that one Andy!

He always was more mouthy when he had a little encouragement in him.

This is the way I expected the thread would go, took a little longer than I expected.

-VR
    The irony here is that, and I know you're too dense to be aware of it, you're literally proving everything I'm saying about you. You just admitted to harassing people and starting arguments for your own entertainment.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:32
    My money is that you work at some unfufilling entry-level low wage job because that's all you're capable of doing.

Nope, I'm not psychic, just a rather obvious observation.

Now comes the part where you try desperately hard to try to impress me with some BS about what a "moving & shaker" you are, LMAO!
    Robbie,

As you know I am retired, took early retirement. Stop pretending you don't know me.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:33
    The irony here is that, and I know you're too dense to be aware of it, you're literally proving everything I'm saying about you. You just admitted to harassing people and starting arguments for your own entertainment.
    Robbie,

Did you stop for a bit because you had to do a refill? 😛
    You really are pathetic!!!

-VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:34
    ROFLMAO....Now, there are some idle threats from something who won't even say where it lives. I bet you've had more than a few tonight. Here I am with a clear head laughing at your ranting.

For a supposedly new person on here you know a lot like Dive and I being Clan mates. Come on tell me where you live? I have where I live in plain view as you noticed even in your condition. 😛

-VR
    Where was the "threat"? You're the one who threatened me, with the implication that I wouldn't say the same things about you in person as I've said here. I simply stated the fact that I would say everything I've said here, and a lot more, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Go back to whatever remedial special needs school for retards you flunked out of and try to learn how to communicate at a level that isn't embarassing.

Have you figured out that "nowhere" is a single word yet? Or is that one still stumping you as well?

Oh yeah, it's so difficult to figure out that you and that other troll are clan mates. It's not like someone can make a single mouse click on your username and see what clan you belong to. What's really hillarious here is that you couldn't PRETEND to be any dumber than you actually are. I'm not just saying it, you keep proving it with every comment you make!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:371 edit
    Robbie,

As you know I am retired, took early retirement. Stop pretending you don't know me.

-VR
    The only way I would know a loser like you is if I hired you to clean my toilets, lol. And based on your demonstrated level of intelligence you're probably not even qualified to do that. Get off your knees and stop begging me to interact with you. I know you're extremely lonely, but is this literally the only way you can think of to get attention?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:391 edit
    The only way I would know a loser like you is if I hired you to clean my toilets, lol. And based on your demonstrated level of intelligence you're probably not even qualified to do that. Get off your knees and stop begging me to interact with you. I know you're extremely lonely, but is this literally the only way you can think of to get attention?
    Robbie or hoh,

Sober up and you'll feel better in the morning. I thought you both had outhouses, stop trying to mpress me by telling me you have a toilet. 😛

Still scared as hell to say who you are?

-VR
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:42
    This thread sure has lost the plot. So much for "peace on earth, goodwill to men" only a few days ago.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:44
    Robbie or hoh,

Sober up and you'll feel better in the morning. I thought you both had outhouses, stop trying to mpress me by telling me you have a toilet. 😛

Still scared as hell to say who you are?

-VR
    Sober up from what? Purified water and grass-fed beef? As I told you, simpleton, I'll leave the drugs to people like you with no life who are desperately seeking an escape from your harsh reality. You're still on your knees begging me to talk to you. Can't you find someone on Paltalk or somewhere who is willing to give you the time of day?

If this little hissy fit tirade you're throwing here was the extent of your big threat, you have failied miserably, just as you have always failed in your miserable little life. All you've suceeded in doing is proving everything I've said about you!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:45
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    This thread sure has lost the plot. So much for "peace on earth, goodwill to men" only a few days ago.
    So instead of whining and crying aimlessly, why don't you try to steer this thread back on course?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 02:59
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    I'm not sure. I'll let you know if someone intelligent comes around.
    You wouldn't know an intelligent person if you got run over by one, lol. You're essentially a lower life form compared to me. Resume drooling.
  12. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 03:13
    Resume drooling.
    That’s an interesting turn of phrase.
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:221 edit
    So instead of whining and crying aimlessly, why don't you try to steer this thread back on course?
    My post was intended to do just that, gently because I'm not fond of conflict. I hoped that posters would remember that this thread started out peacefully. I suppose I should have expected you to snap at me too, even though I have done nothing to you. In passing, may I say that many of this site's members including myself are here for light-hearted social chess games and to make online friends. There are other sites where chess is taken much more seriously.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:27
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    My post was intended to do just that, gently because I'm not fond of conflict.
    Well if that was your intention you really suck at thinking. All you did was make an off-topic post whining and crying about other off-topic posts. That's literally the equivalent of trying to put out a fire by creating another fire. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the obvious way to get a thread back on topic is to.......hold your breath......actually make a topical post. Now, are you able to understand that? Or do I need to break something down further for you?
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:35
    Well if that was your intention you really suck at thinking. All you did was make an off-topic post whining and crying about other off-topic posts. That's literally the equivalent of trying to put out a fire by creating another fire. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the obvious way to get a thread back on topic is to.......hold ...[text shortened]... ost. Now, are you able to understand that? Or do I need to break something down further for you?
    Goodbye. Have a nice life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree