1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '18 11:59
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    They've had a tough life - it's about time they had some happiness.
    Well we all know one of them was born with a gold spoon in his mouth...Lots of kids grow up without a mother. Don't know anything about her. The main thing is that they have mostly happy times for the rest of their life. Life has its up and downs it is never going to be a bed of roses.

-VR
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 May '18 13:13
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Well we all know one of them was born with a gold spoon in his mouth...Lots of kids grow up without a mother. Don't know anything about her. The main thing is that they have mostly happy times for the rest of their life. Life has its up and downs it is never going to be a bed of roses.

-VR
    Actually, I heard somewhere, I think it was the National Enquirer, that their bed for tonight will indeed be "A bed of Roses", thanks to FTD®.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '18 13:44
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    I’ll spend the day watching it on the telly at Aranya10 ‘s little palace, perched high on a Welsh hill, with Goldfinger15. We’ll be feasting on chicken rolls and an Iceland version of the wedding cake, all washed down with a few glasses of Prosecco.
    Sounds fun; enjoy the weather and the occasion
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '18 13:45
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    They've had a tough life - it's about time they had some happiness.
    Whereas your life has been the pits of hell...
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '18 14:57

-VR
    You don't know anything Princess Diana?!

Been in a padded cell for the last 30 years? (No need to answer that).
  6. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    19 May '18 15:55
    Impressive Preacher.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '18 17:021 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You don't know anything Princess Diana?!
    Again lots of kids grow up without mothers. Did you have a brain fart?

-VR
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    19 May '18 17:13
    Again lots of kids grow up without mothers. Did you have a brain fart?

-VR
    Yes, they do, VR - too many. I think what is so sad about this particular woman Diana is the way she died, especially for her children. You can say she was murdered, not by the hand of one - many people share the guilt for her death.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '18 18:17
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Yes, they do, VR - too many. I think what is so sad about this particular woman Diana is the way she died, especially for her children. You can say she was murdered, not by the hand of one - many people share the guilt for her death.
    The way I hear it is that they were running away from people trying to take pictures of her at 3:00 a.m. or something like that. Speeding can kill, some like to call it murder but no one had their foot over the drivers foot of the car that was driving her.

I agree too many kids have to grow up without a mother, doesn't make Harrys special, he had a few problems but straightened those out, served his country was well liked by the soldiers he served with. Got his life turned around, I think this woman will be good for him, although none of us can forsee the future.

-VR
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 May '18 18:30
    Has everyone or perhaps I should say anyone received their invitation for the Royal Wedding for tomorrow. If you have you should be on your way.
    hopefully by tomorrow the world will right itself and we can go back to the business of slaughtering people
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '18 19:021 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    hopefully by tomorrow the world will right itself and we can go back to the business of slaughtering people
    Yes let’s all get behind your sentiment here....
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '18 19:04
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Somebody died in a ghetto so that means you cannot feel bad about somebody who died in privilege. You should realise this.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '18 19:10
    Again lots of kids grow up without mothers.
    What is the minimal number of “kids who grow up without mothers”, before you can bring yourself to acknowledge what Harry and William experienced?
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    19 May '18 19:23
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Somebody died in a ghetto so that means you cannot feel bad about somebody who died in privilege. You should realise this.
    Yes, you're right - no mercy.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '18 19:24
    The way I hear it is that they were running away from people trying to take pictures of her at 3:00 a.m. or something like that. Speeding can kill, some like to call it murder but no one had their foot over the drivers foot of the car that was driving her.

I agree too many kids have to grow up without a mother, doesn't make Harrys special, he had a fe ...[text shortened]... ound, I think this woman will be good for him, although none of us can forsee the future.

-VR
    What are you blabbering about? Who has said Harry is special because his mother died? And how is that relevant to wishing him happiness for the future?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree