Spike in Divorce

Spike in Divorce

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
28 Mar 20
1 edit

@rookie54 said
the phrase 'eternal pregnancy' doesn't make a lick of sense to me
an equivalent, in my mind, would be a 'permanent pregnancy'
scientifically/naturally there is no such thing as an eternal pregnancy
supernaturally, since i don't know everything there is to know i guess one could claim a supernatural eternal pregnancy, but dang it that's not the first occuranc ...[text shortened]... lease
if you have time
can you describe (in detail please) what an eternal pregnancy is?

thanks
A Mormon belief. She was raised Mormon so I figured she may be been sealed in her first marriage.

Evidently she was not, so she answered my question.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said
A Mormon belief. She was raised Mormon so I figured she may be been sealed in her first marriage.

eternal pregnancy is NOT a mormon belief
you have zero knowledge about her first marriage, and i do
she did NOT answer yer question

dude, yer so wrong on so many levels
yer assumption rate is thru the roof and heading for outer freaking space

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said
A Mormon belief.
let's try again
in detail this time
please quote chapter and verse, if you know them
what is eternal pregnancy?

E

Moves
28 Mar 20

@rookie54

Lol, look it up if you are interested. I have no desire to do your leg work for you.

Or are you just too lazy to educate yourself?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said
@rookie54

Lol, look it up if you are interested. I have no desire to do your leg work for you.

i already know the answers to my questions
since you cannot or will not answer

you just don't know

E

Moves
28 Mar 20
1 edit

@rookie54 said
i already know the answers to my questions
since you cannot or will not answer

you just don't know
If you know, then how did all of the spirits born into bodies on this planet come from?
All spirits throughout history as well as all spirits that will ever be born.
According to Mormon beliefs.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said
If you know, then how did all of the spirits born into bodies on this planet come from?
All spirits throughout history as well as all spirits that will ever be born.
According to Mormon beliefs.

E

Moves
28 Mar 20
2 edits

@rookie54 said

Lol, you have been put in your place.

All spirits are the result of being born from this planet's God. He and his wife are people who once lived and died and were rewarded with this Universe. Once they got here, they got busy popping out every spirit that will ever become a person on this planet.

Every person was first birthed by the wife of this planet's God.

No divorcing your husband once he is a God and calls you from the grave. Better get ready, those 12 kids you had in this life is nothing like what's coming.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said

We’re YOU raised a Mormon, sir?

I ask because your statement and subsequent answers to rookie sound just like a good number of Mormon men I grew up around.

They couldn’t answer the question regarding what you are referring to through Mormon Doctrine or scriptures...mainly because they were to lazy to look it up or they would rather speculate about something they heard a teacher say they thought they heard from a bishop who may have heard it from one of “the Brethren”...

The truth is, they failed because what they were looking for simply wasn’t there.

As to your speculation about whether or not I was sealed to my first husband...that’s none of your business...

Thank you for playing...

Have a nice day.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said
Lol, you have been put in your place.

All spirits are the result of being born from this planet's God. He and his wife are people who once lived and died and were rewarded with this Universe. Once they got here, they got busy popping out every spirit that will ever become a person on this planet.

Every person was first birthed by the wife of this planet's God.

No divo ...[text shortened]... from the grave. Better get ready, those 12 kids you had in this life is nothing like what's coming.
Chapter and verse please?

E

Moves
28 Mar 20

@hakima said
Lol

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics/spirit-children-of-heavenly-parents?lang=eng

E

Moves
28 Mar 20
1 edit

@hakima said
10th President Joseph Fielding Smith

“That great blessing of celestial glory could never have come to us without a period of time in mortality, and so we came here in this mortal world. We are in school, the mortal school, to gain the experiences, the training, the joys, and the sufferings that we partake of, that we might be educated in all these things and be prepared, if we are faithful and true to the commandments of the Lord, to become sons and daughters of God, joint heirs with Jesus Christ; and in His presence to go on to a fulness and a continuation of the seeds forever, and perhaps through our faithfulness to have the opportunity of building worlds and peopling them.” (Joseph Fielding Smith, “Adam’s Role in Bringing Us Mortality,” General Conference, Oct. 1976, reprinted in Liahona, Jan. 2006.)

“The Father has promised us that through our faithfulness we shall be blessed with the fullness of his kingdom. In other words, we will have the privilege of becoming like him. To become like him we must have all the powers of godhood; thus a man and his wife when glorified will have spirit children who eventually will go on an earth like this one we are on and pass through the same kind of experiences, being subject to mortal conditions, and if faithful, then they also will receive the fullness of exaltation and partake of the same blessings. There is no end to this development; it will go on forever. We will become gods and have jurisdiction over worlds, and these worlds will be peopled by our own offspring.” (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation 2:48, quoted in Achieving a Celestial Marriage Student Manual, 1976, p.132)

https://www.mrm.org/spirit-children-and-planets

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
28 Mar 20

@eladar said
Lol

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-topics/spirit-children-of-heavenly-parents?lang=eng
The reference you provided is neither scripture nor official doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints...further, it says nothing of @eternal pregnancy” or sealing.

Rather, like other very ignorant members of the Church you have made an assumption that the conception and birth of said spirit children would occur in the same manner that human offspring occur on earth. The truth is, no one in the Church knows because they were simply making a speculation regarding a comment Joseph Smith, the church’s founder supposedly said.

It was as futile for me to point that out to some members while I was in that church as it is to try to explain it to you now. If you can’t find scripture and verse, why don’t you get down on your knees and pray about it...

Good luck with that. LOL

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
28 Mar 20
1 edit

@eladar said
10th President Joseph Fielding Smith

“That great blessing of celestial glory could never have come to us without a period of time in mortality, and so we came here in this mortal world. We are in school, the mortal school, to gain the experiences, the training, the joys, and the sufferings that we partake of, that we might be educated in all these things and be prepared, if ...[text shortened]... a Celestial Marriage Student Manual, 1976, p.132)

https://www.mrm.org/spirit-children-and-planets
Still no reference to “eternal pregnancy”.

Still no scripture or official doctrine.

LOL

E

Moves
28 Mar 20

@hakima

He is a much higher ranking Mormon than you ever were.

But hey, since Mormons change their beliefs at any time, perhaps today they pretend it was never a Mormon belief.

Do you deny that as we are God once was?