General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberMathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    leΓΆlΓ©s ellenfeleim
    Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    40507
    22 Jul '09 07:15
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    my right honorable friend is attempting an unveiled olympic style shot at RHP General Forum Immortality.
    Pot?
    Kettle?

    πŸ˜‰


    bump
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    22 Jul '09 07:322 edits
    ~~~ GB πŸ˜€ SOA ~~






    Edit: RHP Chess Rating of 2071. Fannytastic! You dun reel good:
    #125 Mathurine 2071... 620... 127... 150... 26396, 22 Jul '09
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    22 Jul '09 15:17
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Back on top πŸ˜›
    At least try to say something original when bumping?;(
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    530050
    22 Jul '09 15:34
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    At least try to say something original when bumping?;(
    like:

    look at that thread:

    Thread 116518
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    430300
    22 Jul '09 16:24
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    like:

    look at that thread:

    Thread 116518
    That is a copy cat thread, surprise they left it up.😲😲
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    324077
    22 Jul '09 17:31
    I didn't know copycat threads breached the TOS.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    530050
    22 Jul '09 19:38
    they don't but people often are annoyed by them.

    But if you would ban them under the TOS you end up in endless discussion when a copycat thread IS a copycat thread
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    430300
    22 Jul '09 19:561 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    they don't but people often are annoyed by them.

    But if you would ban them under the TOS you end up in endless discussion when a copycat thread IS a copycat thread
    They were removing the copy cat threads for a time.

    I could care less, just saying it was a copy cat thread.

    Probably not the users fault, can't think of anything original himself. πŸ˜‰
  9. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    23 Jul '09 11:01
    Hey man, this thread was halfway down the page. Tighten up people. πŸ˜›
  10. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    23 Jul '09 13:39
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Hey man, this thread was halfway down the page. Tighten up people. πŸ˜›
    Yeah, where the hell were you to keep things under controle?

    We should hire a monkey that can type random msges in this thread if it sinks to much.
  11. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    23 Jul '09 13:39
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    We should hire a monkey that can type random msges in this thread if it sinks to much.
    I hear ''zozozozo'' is pretty cheap:o
  12. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    23 Jul '09 17:13
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    I hear ''zozozozo'' is pretty cheap:o
    You're hired, the job doesn't pay, but it has perks. πŸ˜•
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    23 Jul '09 17:491 edit
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    You're hired, the job doesn't pay, but it has perks. πŸ˜•
    Zozo, please listen up. Listen real good. Post is for your benefit. Cardinal Principle of Job Security... is being worth more than you cost!




    πŸ˜€
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    530050
    24 Jul '09 07:44
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    They were removing the copy cat threads for a time.

    I could care less, just saying it was a copy cat thread.

    Probably not the users fault, can't think of anything original himself. πŸ˜‰
    Originality is a difficult concept.

    "There is nothing new under the sun"

    The question is always what can count as novel or originla, and what is just a varaiation of a known theme.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    24 Jul '09 12:29
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    You're hired, the job doesn't pay, but it has perks. πŸ˜•
    Ice, what is Zozo's work schedule?
Back to Top