Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    02 Jan '18 20:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Lets stick to keeping this thread on top. 😉
    11,881....I made a mistake in a previous post.
  2. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    02 Jan '18 23:02
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    11,881....I made a mistake in a previous post.
    Trying to get the post count right is sticky.

    Gotta stay on top of it to keep in the game.
  3. 02 Jan '18 23:08
    Originally posted by @coquette
    Trying to get the post count right is sticky.

    Gotta stay on top of it to keep in the game.
    You are all wrong - it's 11,883.
  4. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    03 Jan '18 02:07
    Originally posted by @torunn
    You are all wrong - it's 11,883.
    You sure about that?
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 14:17
    Originally posted by @torunn
    You are all wrong - it's 11,883.
    LOL...Correct me if I am wrong here, but I do believe it changes with each new post. 😉
  6. 03 Jan '18 18:52
    This is 11,886. Don't try to argue about it. Done. Over.
  7. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    03 Jan '18 19:03
    Originally posted by @billyray
    This is 11,886. Don't try to argue about it. Done. Over.
    You wish. This STG has leg.
  8. 03 Jan '18 19:58
    Originally posted by @coquette
    You wish. This STG has leg.
    Ya mean like Long John Silver's...a stick?
  9. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '18 20:29
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Ya mean like Long John Silver's...a stick?
    GBS,

    I don't think you can say that in the General Forum! Oh never mind I wasn't wearing my glasses again, stick looked like another word at first glance. 😉
  10. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    04 Jan '18 00:45
    Originally posted by @coquette
    Trying to get the post count right is sticky.

    Gotta stay on top of it to keep in the game.
    Lets see I am going to make a wild guess 11,890!!!! 😉
  11. 04 Jan '18 14:31
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Lets see I am going to make a wild guess 11,890!!!! 😉
    What's with this numbers "racket" anyway.? Ya never see me stick one in.
  12. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    04 Jan '18 14:52
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    What's with this numbers "racket" anyway.? Ya never see me stick one in.
    Hey, I just go with the flow I didn't start it, I just stuck with it! 😉
  13. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    05 Jan '18 04:31
    11,893 but I'm not counting
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    05 Jan '18 14:24
    Originally posted by @coquette
    11,893 but I'm not counting
    11,894 but I'm not counting either, just a wild guess!!! 😉
  15. 05 Jan '18 17:27
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    11,894 but I'm not counting either, just a wild guess!!! 😉
    There's no end to this thread, is there?