1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 13:58
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Smoking cigarrettes is socially accepted, and therefore smoking as a habit is very hard to quit despite restrictions.
    Yes, I and I contend that it is more psychologically than physically addictive.

I mean what is a drug? Anything that changes your brain chemistry? Or is it strictly a substance you ingest?
    Because I would've thought that if the first were true then T.V, would be a drug. As would food and drink.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 14:08
    Of course from a stats point of view weed would outrank alcohol, Just on deaths alone.

And alcohol makes you sick more than weed. Weed usually helping those with poor appettites and is increasingly getting prescribed for chronic pain. In light of this it's amazing to think that alcohol is the illegal one.
    Of course this is the story of the rise of cotton in the U.S. It has nothing to do with the high. The fact that they outlawed a plant which provides so much on so many levels is extraordinary.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 14:23
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Of course from a stats point of view weed would outrank alcohol, Just on deaths alone.

And alcohol makes you sick more than weed. Weed usually helping those with poor appettites and is increasingly getting prescribed for chronic pain. In light of this it's amazing to think that alcohol is the illegal one.
    Of course this is the story of the ris ...[text shortened]... . The fact that they outlawed a plant which provides so much on so many levels is extraordinary.
    They (some governments) have started making it legal. Canada is supposed to do so July 1st, 2018.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 14:341 edit
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    They (some governments) have started making it legal. Canada is supposed to do so July 1st, 2018.
    Ah, so apply for Canadian immigrant status now and maybe you will be in by then🙂

As for me, I used to toot the occassional bud but now sort of lost interest. I want my guitar playing to be as good as I can make it and I have solid proof I don't play worth a shyte when smoking the bud. I recorded myself stoned and it was pretty awful🙂
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 14:36
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Ah, so apply for Canadian immigrant status now and maybe you will be in by then🙂
    We welcome "all" with open arms. Well certainly those who come without certain "arms" that is.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 14:36
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    We welcome "all" with open arms. Well certainly those who come without certain "arms" that is.
    Yes, we Americans have the right to bear arns. That is what makes us so frigging strong🙂
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 14:38
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Yes, we Americans have the right to bear arns. That is what makes us so frigging strong🙂
    OK, if you say so. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree