1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 20:30
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Hence your propensity for speaking before thinking and giving the persistant illusion that you're a numbsack.
    Where you been hiding yourself, HoH? Missed your good natured ascerbic ripostes. Always a case of all's right with the world when you're around.

😉
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 20:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Where you been hiding yourself, HoH? Missed your good natured ascerbic ripostes. Always a case of all's right with the world when you're around.

😉
    I loathe you.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 20:45
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I loathe you.
    Wuv you, too, you cwazy wascally wabbit. "When one loves intensely, one is sometimes rough."- Hughes

😀
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    09 Mar '09 10:12
    Originally posted by mlprior
    I have some mixed feelings on this subject, I have a sister who has tried to slit her wrists twice already this year.
    She was unsucessful and is now going to be in a mental hospital for months or years, not sure exactly.
    So as I was cleansing up blood off her apartment floor tonight, I still can not understand and probably never will understand....why do such a thing to yourself?
    I am very sorry to hear this;

An intelligent Human can do such a thing once s/he becomes quite sure that it's wise to trade all her/ his tomorrows for a single -unreachable otherways- yesterday
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 13:23
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I am very sorry to hear this;

An intelligent Human can do such a thing once s/he becomes quite sure that it's wise to trade all her/ his tomorrows for a single -unreachable otherways- yesterday
    Morning, Beetle. Wondering the extent to which US media backpage reports of unrest and a recent bombing in your fair city are true.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 14:11
    Morning, Beetle. Wondering the extent to which US media backpage reports of unrest and a recent bombing in your fair city are true.
    Hi Bobby;

It 's true that there has been unrest, but it was not a devastating issue like, say, LA 92. A stupid cop killed a kid for nothing, the government reacted not as it had to react, the anyway socially pressed civilians drove loco and the Police were ordered to react not because they wanted to avoid more casualties -ridiculus. I think that the whole issue was handled by our government quite wrongly -I understand that the civilians are enraged and they are right, yet they have the right not to destroy everything. Unfortunately, our government were passive to the hilt in front of a dynamic issue that was asking asap a crystal clear and immediate response. For instance, they could simply have the killer policeman jailed asap according to the Greek law, and then they could have sent the Police forces on the spot in order to block the rioters and drive them away... But anyway this government is disastrous for Greece🙁

Athens, and Greece as a whole, is not a dangerous country -no more dangerous than UK, France or USA, that is.
    Regarding the terrorism issue, the small team that appears to opperate in my country it could be easily dislocated once we had the will to truly coop with UK and USA, as we used to do till 2004.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 14:53
    Hi Bobby;

It 's true that there has been unrest, but it was not a devastating issue like, say, LA 92. A stupid cop killed a kid for nothing, the government reacted not as it had to react, the anyway socially pressed civilians drove loco and the Police were ordered to react not because they wanted to avoid more casualties -ridiculus. I think that the ...[text shortened]... sily dislocated once we had the will to truly coop with UK and USA, as we used to do till 2004.
    Appreciate the first hand reporting of fact. By the way, the media context was 'Vacation Spots to Avoid'... Mexico, India, Iceland and Greece.
  8. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:00
    I think suicide should be legal. I don't think it should be readily available. If you're an adult or have so kind of painful chronic illness you should be able to die on your own terms, not anyone else's.
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:07
    Appreciate the first hand reporting of fact. By the way, the media context was 'Vacation Spots to Avoid'... Mexico, India, Iceland and Greece.
    I know the drill -when you come in Athens I will shot you

a coffey😵
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:20
    I know the drill -when you come in Athens I will shot you

a coffey😵
    ... laced with?

😀
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:30
    ... laced with?

😀
    Sure thing😵
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:34
    Sure thing😵
    Okay... and I shall look forward to a few chess games with the master of the household and a few relaxed conversations with his lovely 'bride'.

😏
  13. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:41
    Okay... and I shall look forward to a few chess games with the master of the household and a few relaxed conversations with his lovely 'bride'.

😏
    Cute; however the master of the house is the Lady big time😵
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 15:50
    Cute; however the master of the house is the Lady big time😵
    Guess my newly discovered objective reasoning powers figured wrong in thinking 'Master and Mistress of the Household'. Chief Administrator?

😀
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 16:01
    Guess my newly discovered objective reasoning powers figured wrong in thinking 'Master and Mistress of the Household'. Chief Administrator?

😀
    At almost every level😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree