1. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 18:57
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Yep....with the word boner in his name it would be darvlay alright.
    You must be another spurned lover of mine.
  2. old pueblo
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 23:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    If your hearsay is factual, I'm shocked.
    It's not hearsay; it's factual. You should know by now that Suzianne doesn't make up or repeat bs. If you look down from Bowmann's pedestal, you'll see a field of the wounded and scarred.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 21:55
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    It's not hearsay; it's factual. You should know by now that Suzianne doesn't make up or repeat bs. If you look down from Bowmann's pedestal, you'll see a field of the wounded and scarred.
    Curious, the post of mine that Bob called 'hearsay' got 2 thumbs down while this post of yours supporting my post gets 2 thumbs up. Go figure.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 21:56
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    You must be another spurned lover of mine.
    Another?

That would make how many? One?

😛
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 04:481 edit
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Let's just say that while a large percentage of males here feel that he was an "alright chap" based on his 'public persona', most females here who had any PMs or private conversations with him would agree that he was a creep, not above taking any advantage he could over women, including blackmail. Enough said.

If your hearsay is factual, I'm shocked. -gb

"It's not hearsay; it's factual." -Sahuaro

Would you be one of the "females here who had any PMs or private conversations with him..."?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 06:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Let's just say that while a large percentage of males here feel that he was an "alright chap" based on his 'public persona', most females here who had any PMs or private conversations with him would agree that he was a creep, not above taking any advantage he could over women, including blackmail. Enough said.

[ ...[text shortened]...

Would you be one of the "females here who had any PMs or private conversations with him..."?
    That's not what this is about. We're talking about a person who systematically abused as many people as he could lay hooks into.

This isn't about his victims.
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 07:101 edit
    That's not what this is about. We're talking about a person who systematically abused as many people as he could lay hooks into.

I have no experience of that person. Couldn't he just have been ignored?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 07:27
    Originally posted by lolof
    I have no experience from that person. Couldn't he just have been ignored?
    Young women with shady backgrounds were his main targets, they were most susceptible, I'm guessing. Young women are the most trusting, and this was what, 7 or 8 years ago.

I might have fallen into the same thing had I not already had my earlier problems with internet relationships and subsequent internet stalking. I was aware what could happen, and he was on my radar from the beginning. The most I ever had to deal with from him was a few idle threats, but he had nada on me. I finally heard from a couple of his victims, and it confirmed what I had already suspected.

Most telling is the last line in his profile. People like him can't keep it to themselves forever, they eventually brag about it, and that's usually when they get busted.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 07:35

...... all of this corroborated information about Bowmann is news to me.
  10. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 07:41
    Young women with shady backgrounds were his main targets, they were most susceptible, I'm guessing. Young women are the most trusting, and this was what, 7 or 8 years ago.

I might have fallen into the same thing had I not already had my earlier problems with internet relationships and subsequent internet stalking. I was aware what could happen, and he ...[text shortened]... t to themselves forever, they eventually brag about it, and that's usually when they get busted.
    But did he get to know them on this site?
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 18:25

I might have fallen into the same thing had I not already had my earlier problems with internet relationships and subsequent internet stalking. I was aware what could happen, and he ...[text shortened]... t to themselves forever, they eventually brag about it, and that's usually when they get busted.
    What was he actually able to do to these people? Would he get information from them and then threaten to do something with it? What I'm asking is, was it just a mind game he was playing or was he somehow able to impact their lives in a very real way?
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 20:12
    "And stay right here 'cause these are the good old days."- Carly Simon
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 04:08
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    "And stay right here 'cause these are the good old days."- Carly Simon
    2013 will be remembered by some of today's young children as the olden days. How does that make you feel, CP?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 12:58
    Originally posted by lolof
    But did he get to know them on this site?
    For the most part, yes. I accused him once of only being on this site to find victims and he never denied it.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 13:023 edits
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    What was he actually able to do to these people? Would he get information from them and then threaten to do something with it? What I'm asking is, was it just a mind game he was playing or was he somehow able to impact their lives in a very real way?
    No, it went further than mind games. If it was only mind games, they could blow him off. Yes, as suggested by his profile, once he had video of his victim, he would threaten to use it as he saw fit. As I said, he preyed on the susceptibility of women, mainly those who he was able to figure out had just left other relationships. Women in this state are vulnerable (more so when younger, I guess wisdom comes only with age, or prior experience) because they feel undeserving of being wanted and they can fall for the suggestions of unscrupulous people. Been there, done that, although not on this site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree