The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by missR
I'd just like to ask, are there any other ladies experiencing inappropriate messages from players? I've been playing for years but recently been approached mid game by some opponents. I don't like it. I'm here to play chess not be hit on. Is there a process for reporting these kinds of people?
Are you aware that there is an "ignore list" under your "my home" tab? You can block out messages from anyone you deem impolite or disrespectful.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by moonbus
Are you aware that there is an "ignore list" under your "my home" tab? You can block out messages from anyone you deem impolite or disrespectful.
I had an experience where B****** C*** messaged me during a game VERY inappropriately. I blocked him but still got garbled messages after. 🙄

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by Sahuaro
If this is her first chess site, she probably isn't expecting men to be jerks. It can come as a surprise, since the popular cultural image of men who play chess is that they're intelligent.
Joined in 2008.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by caissad4
I had an experience where B****** C*** messaged me during a game VERY inappropriately. I blocked him but still got garbled messages after. 🙄
How did this person come to believe you were a female?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Don't know.

Über-Nerd

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by caissad4
Males who weren't persistent didn't pass on their genes. Think of that one as the product of millions (come to think of it, maybe only thousands) of years of evolution.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Oct 14

Males who weren't persistent didn't pass on their genes. Think of that one as the product of millions (come to think of it, maybe only thousands) of years of evolution.
More like devolution. Excuses, excuses, excuses. 🙄🙄

Über-Nerd

Moves
23 Oct 14

Hey Suzi, your avatar is ok. It would be too garish for me though. How do you like mine? I like to think it symbolizes a sort of misty, quasi-mystical eminence, a virtual dispresence.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 14

Calling oneself by the name of the 'goddess of chess' might have been a clue. Just sayin'.

Moves
23 Oct 14

Nah, right the first time, millions. At best -- which means without coercion -- the males propose, the females dispose. Such is the way of things as they happen to be, with rare exception in the animal kingdom.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Calling oneself by the name of the 'goddess of chess' might have been a clue. Just sayin'.
Where is that written in caissad4's profile?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
23 Oct 14

I have no problems with the ladies on RHP its the men that behave like strumpets that annoy me.🙄

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 14

Where is that written in caissad4's profile?
It doesn't have to be.

You've never heard of Caissa?

Google knows all.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
It doesn't have to be.

You've never heard of Caissa?

Google knows all.
Yes I know exactly who Cassiad4 is and a reasonable amount of top line info about them also; yet somehow I seem to find the strength to resist the overpowering urge to send this user misogynist PMs, ask them for a date or hassle them to email me pcs of them in their underwear.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by Sahuaro
If this is her first chess site, she probably isn't expecting men to be jerks. It can come as a surprise, since the popular cultural image of men who play chess is that they're intelligent.
Intelligent in a way that makes them eat their own pen, maybe. 😛