The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by caissad4
I had an experience where B****** C*** messaged me during a game VERY inappropriately. I blocked him but still got garbled messages after. πŸ™„
Bill Clinton?

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes I know exactly who Cassiad4 is and a reasonable amount of top line info about them also; yet somehow I seem to find the strength to resist the overpowering urge to send this user misogynist PMs, ask them for a date or hassle them to email me pcs of them in their underwear.
"Caïssa is a fictional Thracian dryad portrayed as the goddess of chess, as invented during the Renaissance by Italian poet Hieronymus Vida."

wikipedia

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
It doesn't have to be.

You've never heard of Caissa?

Google knows all.
caissad4: The subtle alpha/numeric suffix also appears to reveal her favorite opening move as White on the Queen File.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Some self-declared "feminists" nowadays simply bandy about the word "misogynist" willy nilly as part of an abrasive "kick ass" fist-swinging online persona and in so doing they are not forwarding any particular cause other than their self-satisfaction. πŸ™‚
So you liked my mention of "fist-swinging" so much you've decided to add it to your repertoire, eh? My bill is in the mail. πŸ™‚

btw, mr. "innocence", my 'online persona' is only abrasive to those who abrade me first. And that's a fact. And I also certainly do not "bandy" words about. I call them as I see them. And that's also a fact.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 14
2 edits

Post deleted by me.

Yes, I had a good reason.

No, you don't get to hear it.

πŸ™‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 14
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes I know exactly who Cassiad4 is and a reasonable amount of top line info about them also; yet somehow I seem to find the strength to resist the overpowering urge to send this user misogynist PMs, ask them for a date or hassle them to email me pcs of them in their underwear.
So you're a step above the typical troglodyte. That's not saying much.

So you don't do these things. That doesn't stop you from blaming this woman's issues (missR's ) on the screen name she chose, instead of on the men who can't control themselves. Okay, make that half a step.

btw, I didn't ask you anything about caissad4. And I certainly didn't ask you for any 'insider information' that you seem proud to be in possession of. I'm not interested in your 'read-between-the-lines' threats. I asked you if you know who Caissa is. And why it is a woman's name. And why someone with this screen name might be perceived as a woman. Way to misdirect from my point. FMF would be proud!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by JS357
"Caïssa is a fictional Thracian dryad portrayed as the goddess of chess, as invented during the Renaissance by Italian poet Hieronymus Vida."

wikipedia
Very good, at least someone knows something.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Oct 14

Post deleted by me.

Yes, I had a good reason.

No, you don't get to hear it.

πŸ™‚
There's never any justifiable reason to explain: your friends don't need it and your almost friends won't believe you anyway.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by JS357

wikipedia
Thank you for the reminder; yes I was aware of that also.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Oct 14
1 edit

So you're a step above the typical troglodyte. That's not saying much.

So you don't do these things. That doesn't stop you from blaming this woman's issues (missR's ) on the screen name she chose, instead of on the men who can't control themselves. Okay, make that half a step.

btw, I didn't ask you anything about caissad4. And I certainly didn't ...[text shortened]... screen name might be perceived as a woman. Way to misdirect from my point. FMF would be proud!
Give it a rest ffs.

F

Moves
23 Oct 14

And I also certainly do not "bandy" words about. I call them as I see them. And that's also a fact.
The word "misogynist" means nothing when you use it.

Moves
23 Oct 14
1 edit

Very good, at least someone knows something.
I looked it up a while ago after seeing how much caissad4 likes d4 as white. I have yet to defeat her and don't expect to. But I did have to re-look to get those details.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Oct 14

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
23 Oct 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
you mean, gasp,
TELL A LIE???

Constant Gardener