The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 Oct 14

Originally posted by JS357
I looked it up a while ago after seeing how much caissad4 likes d4 as white. I have yet to defeat her and don't expect to. But I did have to re-look to get those details.
@caissad4 Rating: 2009; Wins 78%/Draws 15%. You're fortunate to have chess games with a person of this chess caliber.

Moves
23 Oct 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
This is where some dude says, "I'd hit her."

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Oct 14

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
The word "misogynist" means nothing when you use it.
To you it doesn't.

F

Moves
24 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
To you it doesn't.
On the contrary, the word "misogynist" means something to me ~ "someone who hates women". And I think it is a valuable word. But in the hands of your online persona, it is diluted and cheapened. Much the pity. πŸ˜€

Read a book!

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
On the contrary, the word "misogynist" means something to me. And I think it is a valuable word. But in the hands of your online persona, it is diluted and cheapened. Much the pity. πŸ˜€
Is being a disagreeable harpy just her online persona, or is that the real Suzi? 😞

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
This is where some dude says, "I'd hit her."
Originally posted by divegeester
"The girl in your profile pic is very attractive and is provocatively revealling her abdomen. As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight. Having said that, IF that is you in that photo and IF you still look like that now, then you truly are a rare species in at the RHP.

PS x"

Originally posted by AThousandYoung Thread 161300 (Page 5)

"I'd hit that"

Note: AThousandYoung's reference is to Suzianne. In what remarkably poor taste is this animalistic post on Red Hot Pawn!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
On the contrary, the word "misogynist" means something to me ~ "someone who hates women". And I think it is a valuable word. But in the hands of your online persona, it is diluted and cheapened. Much the pity. πŸ˜€
Aaaaaaaaannnnd, credibility hits a new low.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Is being a disagreeable harpy just her online persona, or is that the real Suzi? 😞
Which one of you is Beavis and which is Butthead?

F

Moves
24 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I do some work with women seeking to empower themselves and rise above discrimination in difficult circumstances here in this country [Indonesia]. I like to think that they'd love the real Suzianne to bits if she were ever here to lend a hand or go around checking out what initiatives there are etc. But I'm afraid the spiteful online persona with the "feminist" duckspeak and drop-of-a-hat "misogynist" denunciations would not impress, I don't think. πŸ˜€

F

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Aaaaaaaaannnnd, credibility hits a new low.
How so?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
@caissad4 Rating: 2009; Wins 78%/Draws 15%. You're fortunate to have chess games with a person of this chess caliber.
I was fortunate enough to play her 8 games in a past life.
W0/L5/D3
She is super solid and tough.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I was fortunate enough to play her 8 games in a past life.
W0/L5/D3
She is super solid and tough.
Played caissad4 only one game here as Black to a 31 move draw in December, 2008. "super solid and tough" for sure.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by divegeester
"The girl in your profile pic is very attractive and is provocatively revealling her abdomen. As a seasoned RHP-er I'm sure you are aware of what putting a hot photo in your profile does to the nerds here, so your protestations of hasslement doesn't carry much weight. Having said that, IF that is you in that photo and ...[text shortened]... eference is to Suzianne. In what remarkably poor taste is this animalistic post on Red Hot Pawn!
your posts are infinitely more offensive

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Oct 14
1 edit

Note: AThousandYoung's reference is to Suzianne. In what remarkably poor taste is this animalistic post on Red Hot Pawn!
Do you think that if Suzianne was in the least bit offended or concerned, that she would a) say so, and/or b) decide not to put a mildly provocative profile pic up on a predominantly male site?

Suzianne reminds me of those workplace females who enjoy the thoracic freedom of the low-cut top with their heaving cleavage presented for all to observe, and then clasp hand to mouth in feigned affront when someone dares behold the hanging gardens of Babylon.