The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you think that if Suzianne was in the least bit offended or concerned, that she would a) say so, and/or b) decide not to put a mildly provocative profile pic up on a predominantly male site?

Suzianne reminds me of those workplace females who enjoy the thoracic freedom of the low-cut top with their heaving cleavage presented for all to observe, and ...[text shortened]... clasp hand to mouth in feigned affront when someone dares behold the hanging gardens of Babylon.
You say heaving cleavage like it's a bad thing. πŸ˜•

IP

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
I do some work with women seeking to empower themselves and rise above discrimination in difficult circumstances here in this country [Indonesia]. I like to think that they'd love the real Suzianne to bits if she were ever here to lend a hand or go around checking out what initiatives there are etc. But I'm afraid the spiteful online persona with the "feminist" ...[text shortened]... ]duckspeak[/i] and drop-of-a-hat "misogynist" denunciations would not impress, I don't think. πŸ˜€
Where in Indonesia?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
You say heaving cleavage like it's a bad thing. πŸ˜•
It is when you stare at it in the office environment.

Edit: especially if one drools slightly at the time.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Oct 14

It is when you stare at it in the office environment.

Edit: especially if one drools slightly at the time.
Sunglasses, lobster bib
Don't really see the down side here Divey. πŸ˜•

F

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
Where in Indonesia?
On the mainland. πŸ˜‰

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
Where in Indonesia?
The township of Question Mark, near Cherbornhamingtonshireford.
Oh wait, that's in England. NM

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Oct 14

Do you think that if Suzianne was in the least bit offended or concerned, that she would a) say so, and/or b) decide not to put a mildly provocative profile pic up on a predominantly male site?

Suzianne reminds me of those workplace females who enjoy the thoracic freedom of the low-cut top with their heaving cleavage presented for all to observe, and then clasp hand to mouth in feigned affront when someone dares behold the hanging gardens of Babylon.
Originally posted by AThousandYoung Thread 161300 (Page 5)

"I'd hit that"

Note: AThousandYoung's reference is to Suzianne. In what remarkably poor taste is this animalistic post on Red Hot Pawn!

Does referring to an attractive woman with the impersonal demonstrative pronoun "that" as if she was an inanimate object or piece of raw meat to be seized for random sexual conquest align with your personal standards of civility and conduct?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Originally posted by AThousandYoung Thread 161300 (Page 5)

[b]"I'd hit that"

Note: AThousandYoung's reference is to Suzianne. In what remarkably poor taste is this animalistic post on Red Hot Pawn!

Does referring to an attractive woman with the impersonal demonstrative p ...[text shortened]... be seized for random sexual conquest align with your personal standards of civility and conduct?[/b]
The real faux pas was that the catch phrase is "I'd tap dat."

Poor form goatboy 😞

IP

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
On the mainland. πŸ˜‰
Sorry, I wasn't being inappropriately inquisitive; just wondered which island. I'm in North Sulawesi. Anyway, enough said I guess.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
24 Oct 14

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Oct 14
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Does referring to an attractive woman with the impersonal demonstrative pronoun "that" as if she was an inanimate object or piece of raw meat to be seized for random sexual conquest align with your personal standards of civility and conduct?
It's not the greatest term of endearment I'll grant you, but what is more offensive is your toe-curling attempt to postion yourself as the Sir Lancealot in this scenario when most people here (including Suzianne who if she was honest, I suspect would possibly even see the back-handed compliment) see ATY's comment for what is; blokey tongue-in-cheek familiarity with someone they've connected with online for several years.

Edit: I could be wrong of course as Susianne is more tighly wrapped than a lunchbox cheese sandwich when it comes to these matters...

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
On the contrary, the word "misogynist" means something to me ~ "someone who hates women". And I think it is a valuable word. But in the hands of your online persona, it is diluted and cheapened. Much the pity. πŸ˜€
Are you trying to say she doesn't hate women. I'm sure she probably hates plenty of women. And a few just for making men like you.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Oct 14

there are times, many many times in my case, where someone other than me says exactly what i wanted to say but could not find the words...

"Men want sex. If men ruled the world, they could get sex anywhere, anytime. Restaurants would give you sex instead of breath mints on the way out. Gas stations would give sex with every fill-up. Banks would give sex to anyone who opened a checking account."

Scott Adams, The Dilbert Future

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Are you trying to say she doesn't hate women. I'm sure she probably hates plenty of women. And a few just for making men like you.
whut???

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
24 Oct 14

Originally posted by rookie54
whut???
Don't worry bro..there are two sides to me. The side that is a horn dog and the side that makes absolutely no sense. Pick whatever side suits you and go with it. Either way I love women.