The moonbus red thumbs poll

The moonbus red thumbs poll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
@divegeester is free to make as big an ass out of himself (and you along with him) as he wants.
Do you think he should be banned and have his free speech here at RHP ended? You suggested that you thought he should be "tossed" from the website. Is that not a free speech issue?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
Buried immediately.
Buried?

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
But "infantile" isn't really the point, is it?The point is that you and he cannot handle criticism.
No, Suzianne, "infantile" really is the point. Your repeated suggestion that I "cannot handle criticism" is not "the point". It's just something you are saying. Indeed, I have been "handling criticism" with an awful lot more aplomb than you have been for years and years.

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
Buried immediately.
You posted on the very next page after the poll.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 May 22

@fmf said
Do you send feedback to the website about me? Have you ever asked them to ban me? Or is one anonymous red thumb for just about every single post I ever make, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with its content, sufficient for you and for your vision of how the forums should be?
The only posts of yours I thumb down are the ones I disagree with, such as you pulling out your 'cat-o-nine-tails' on @KellyJay. You write an astonishingly huge amount of disagreeable things on this website.

If I agree with something you write I thumb it up, like normal people do.

Your paranoia about me red thumbing ALL your posts is just that: personality-disorder-level paranoia.

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
Your paranoia about me red thumbing ALL your posts is just that: personality-disorder-level paranoia.
I don't have a personality disorder, Suzianne.

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
The only posts of yours I thumb down are the ones I disagree with, such as you pulling out your 'cat-o-nine-tails' on @KellyJay.
Why do you need these thumbs to be anonymous then?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 May 22

@fmf said
Do you think he should be banned and have his free speech here at RHP ended? You suggested that you thought he should be "tossed" from the website. Is that not a free speech issue?
Learn a new trick, old dog.

I did not say I thought he should be tossed. I SAID that I was surprised his asocial butt wasn't tossed before now.

And as I also said, he's perfectly free to make as big an ass out of himself as he wants. How's that against free speech?

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
I did not say I thought he should be tossed. I SAID that I was surprised his asocial butt wasn't tossed before now.
And you would be opposed to his free speech being ended in such a way?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 May 22

@divegeester said
Several people were “interested “ enough to see it and vote in it. Which indicated that being “interested” enough to vote means that the majority of those “interested” want thumbs removed or made non-anonymous.
All 5 of them.

Tiny sample size means nothing.

If one person responded, do you think that one person should run the site?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
The only posts of yours I thumb down are the ones I disagree with, such as you pulling out your 'cat-o-nine-tails' on @KellyJay. You write an astonishingly huge amount of disagreeable things on this website.
If I agree with something you write I thumb it up, like normal people do.
Cat o nine tails!

personality-disorder-level paranoia!

Are you ok?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 May 22

@fmf said
Do you BOTH post stuff like this AND anonymously thumb down the person it's addressed to every time?
What?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 May 22

@divegeester said
Everything here is trivial.
Yeah, that's why you want red thumbs gone so badly.

F

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
And as I also said, he's perfectly free to make as big an ass out of himself as he wants. How's that against free speech?
You've expressed surprise that he hasn't been banned, many times if I recall correctly, and I have never sensed that you would disagree with the decision if it were made. You have never once said that you would oppose it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 May 22

@suzianne said
All 5 of them.

Tiny sample size means nothing.

If one person responded, do you think that one person should run the site?
You really should take your critics of the polls and you inability to raise sufficient support of it to moonbus.

Sorry, I couldn’t care less because we won the poll 😁