1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 May '14 23:09
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Clearly the concept that you come across as insincere escapes you. Perhaps your sunny disposition makes up for this in real life, but, it sure as hell doesn't here.
    Bobby is as sincerely sincere as you are sincere about him being insincere. Clear?
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 May '14 23:291 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Bobby is as sincerely sincere as you are sincere about him being insincere. Clear?
    “Sincerity - if you can fake that, you've got it made.”

- George Burns
  3. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    13 May '14 23:58
    I was inquiring as to your rates.
    You can't afford me.
  4. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    14 May '14 00:03
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Our conversation back before 2011 took place in a thread of yours about the challenges and joys of raising children in a rural New England community. Having travelled widely throughout Vermont and New Hampshire's small towns and villages over many years, I had an informed frame of reference on your topic. Tone and meanings of the posts and replies were ...[text shortened]... ery from paralysis, there's always been a warm response to my conversational initiatives. Truce?
    Oh blah blah blah. Everybody is onto your need for self importance and no one cares about your long winded posts about how experienced you are at life. There's no coming back from the line you cross with me. Troll. Imposter.

Now I will ignore you again.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 May '14 00:05
    Originally posted by darvlay
    My wife breastfeeds (in public) with the grace, elegance and modesty of Lady Diana. She doesn't clumsily whip out her mams and start juggling them everywhere in a fit of anxiety drawing stares of every creep on the street. Baby is hungry, one swift move and baby is feeding. I can picture you now, in the parking lot of McDonald's, all four feet of you, a t ...[text shortened]... t hanging out of it while the other is barely being harnessed, swearing like a Maine bootlegger.
    Your wife sounds hot.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 May '14 00:08
    Clearly the concept that you come across as insincere escapes you. Perhaps your sunny disposition makes up for this in real life, but, it sure as hell doesn't here.
    SPOILER ALERT: Man crush.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 May '14 00:261 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    “Sincerity - if you can fake that, you've got it made.”

― George Burns
    "Synonyms for sincerity: noun straightforwardness, honesty

candor, earnestness, frankness, genuineness, goodwill, impartiality, probity, reliability, seriousness, trustworthiness, truth, truthfulness, veracity, artlessness, heart, honor, innocence, justice, openness, singleness, wholeheartedness, bona fides, good faith, guilelessness, sincereness.

Antonyms for sincerity: dishonesty, falsehood, lying, unimportance, experience, insincerity, untrustworthiness. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group"

"More words related to sincerity:

>candor, noun. complete honesty: artlessness, directness, fairness, forthrightness, frankness, glasnost, guilelessness, honesty, impartiality, ingenuousness, naiveté, openness, outspokenness, probity, simplicity, sincerity, straightforwardness, truthfulness, unequivocalness, uprightness, veracity.

> cordiality noun. friendliness, sociability: affability, agreeability, agreeableness, amenity, amiability, approbation, approval, earnestness, enjoyableness, favor, geniality, gratefulness, heartiness, mutuality, pleasantness, reciprocity, responsiveness, sincerity, sweetness and light, sympathy, understanding, warmth, wholeheartedness.

> devotion noun. commitment; loyalty: adherence, adoration, affection, allegiance, ardor, attachment, consecration, constancy, dedication, deference, devotedness, devotement, devoutness, earnestness, enthusiasm, faithfulness, fealty, fervor, fidelity, fondness, intensity, love, observance, passion, piety, reverence, sanctity, service, sincerity, spirituality, worship, zeal.

> earnestness noun. determination; seriousness: absorption, ardor, attentiveness, concentration, decision, deliberation, devotion, doggedness, eagerness, engrossment, enthusiasm, fervor, firmness, gravity, intensity, intentness, keenness, passion, perseverance, persistence, purposefulness, resolution, resolve, serious-mindedness, sincerity, sobriety, solemnity, stress, tenacity, urgency, vehemence, warmth, zeal"

http://thesaurus.com/browse/sincerity

Question: Ladies & Gentlemen, which of us contributing to Suzi's thread are 100% sincere (authentic and pure)?
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 May '14 01:00
    [quote][b]"Synonyms for sincerity: noun straightforwardness, honesty

candor, earnestness, frankness, genuineness, goodwill, impartiality, probity, reliability, seriousness, trustworthiness, truth, truthfulness, veracity, artlessness, heart, honor, innocence, justice, openness, singleness, wholeheartedness, bona fides, good faith, guilelessness, ...[text shortened]... es & Gentlemen, which of us contributing to Suzi's thread are 100% sincere (authentic and pure)?[/b]
    I'll have to get back to you on this after I confer with Legal.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    14 May '14 01:13

candor, earnestness, frankness, genuineness, goodwill, impartiality, probity, reliability, seriousness, trustworthiness, truth, truthfulness, veracity, artlessness, heart, honor, innocence, justice, openness, singleness, wholeheartedness, bona fides, good faith, guilelessness, ...[text shortened]... es & Gentlemen, which of us contributing to Suzi's thread are 100% sincere (authentic and pure)?[/b]
    Is this a trick question? If so, send it to Mensa for review.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 May '14 01:38

I certainly am Sunshine. Though pure might be stretching things.

You need to come to grips with the fact that some people don't like you. They aren't just messing with you, they really do think you're a schmuck.
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    14 May '14 02:07
    boobs
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    14 May '14 03:18
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    boobs
    A pig can have up to 12 to 14 teats. These teats are used to nurse piglets even in public.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 May '14 04:38
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Oh blah blah blah. Everybody is onto your need for self importance and no one cares about your long winded posts about how experienced you are at life. There's no coming back from the line you cross with me. Troll. Imposter.

Now I will ignore you again.
    Thanks for your definitive reply.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 May '14 05:311 edit
    Thanks for your definitive reply.
    Clever move. You seem to know when a girl is playing hard to get. Although it is a bit starchy.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 May '14 12:11
    Originally posted by JS357
    Clever move. You seem to know when a girl is playing hard to get. Although it is a bit starchy.
    JS, it appears you're projecting/ascribing your own modus operandi; the thanks is genuine for a reply rather than silence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree