Updating RHP's profile on Wikipedia

Updating RHP's profile on Wikipedia

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
11 Mar 07
2 edits

For the record I have not sent Sicilian Smaug a PM since he abused me or the other clown(who has falsely claimed I PM'ed him). He is trying to slither out of him having abused me. I was not born yesterday to know that you cannot send abusive PMs. That is why

- XantosNZ racial slur
- Sicilian Smaug abusive PM and forum post
- Sicilian Smaug having made plenty of accusations but produced ZERO evidence

are the only sticking points.

Back to basics

About

Moves
11 Mar 07

Originally posted by jsmith
For the record I have not sent Sicilian Smaug a PM since he abused me or the other clown. He is trying to slither out of him having abused me. I was not born yesterday that is why

- XantosNZ racial slur

Get over it and move on. Nobody cares!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
11 Mar 07

For the record I have not sent Sicilian Smaug a PM since he abused me or the other clown. He is trying to slither out of him having abused me. I was not born yesterday that is why

- XantosNZ racial slur

Yeah, i just blamed Xanthos for 9/11, and you do jack Shiit...you're just a quack ponce mate.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
11 Mar 07

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Yeah, i just blamed Xanthos for 9/11, and you do jack Shiit...you're just a quack ponce mate.
And i parodied a sectarian song,........no reply from the tumor of the general forum on that on either 😛

SS

Moves
11 Mar 07

j

Moves
11 Mar 07

Originally posted by Lundos
Get over it and move on. Nobody cares!
Its gonna look pretty neat on the Wikipedia crtiticism section or the talk page-

- Bogus accusations made
- Witch-hunting and name-calling
- Racial slurs
- Forum bully boys

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
11 Mar 07

For the record I have not sent Sicilian Smaug a PM since he abused me or the other clown(who has falsely claimed I PM'ed him). He is trying to slither out of him having abused me. I was not born yesterday to know that you cannot send abusive PMs. That is why

- XantosNZ racial slur

Dear Mr J Smith,
(by the way - it's not normal to use one's own moniker on these sort of sites you know - you might consider changing it - to protect your anonymity).
You seem very conversant with this site and the ins and outs of what is permissible vis-a-vis content of personal messages etc. I wonder if you would mind explaining how you came by such knowledge so quickly?
I was a user for almost a year before I discovered the fora and the wonders therein.

I also note from your recent postings that you might want to see this thread - I think you'll find it helpful : Thread 64648

In great anticipation.

O.R. Angutan

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
11 Mar 07

Its gonna look pretty neat on the Wikipedia crtiticism section or the talk page-

- Bogus accusations made
- Witch-hunting and name-calling
- Racial slurs
- Forum bully boys
Knob head W@nker trolls......don't forget that.

j

Moves
11 Mar 07

Dear Mr Orangutan,

I'd like you to show me the TOS and what it says about sending abusive PM's or using racial slurs in the forum. You may not be aware that such misconduct is not permissible on most servers (I say most I dunno about this one.) In addition most countries make racism a criminal offence.

There is the not so small matter of SS's accusation that he has evidence of me being someone else. Can you align it in details and diagrams so that the uninformed reader can see the evidence for themelves? SS claimed that I was stupid and misunderstood XanthosNZ's comment. If that is the case why did the Forum Moderator remove those comments?

Someone also pointed out that racial slurs are commonly used in the forum. Can you attach about 5 links so that this can be looked into?

SS

Moves
11 Mar 07

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
11 Mar 07

Dear Mr Orangutan,

I'd like you to show me the TOS and what it says about sending abusive PM's or using racial slurs in the forum. You may not be aware that such misconduct is not permissible on most servers (I say most I dunno about this one.) In addition most countries make racism a criminal offence.

There is the not so small matter of SS's accusatio ...[text shortened]... re commonly used in the forum. Can you attach about 5 links so that this can be looked into?
Mr Smith,

Thank you for your response.
For your requests ... I refer you to my post - where I neither mentioned or insinuated any reference to abusive PM's or racial slurs - I merely inquired as to your (seemingly intimate) knowledge of the ways of the fora here after so short a membership.
Still keen to hear how you got this info. so quickly.

Have you visited this thread yet Thread 64648 ? I'm sure the people there could help you.
(on second thoughts maybe not ...)

O.R. Angutan

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
11 Mar 07

Date: Mar 09 2007 16:32
Subject: What is the meaning of your ridiculous Open Invite?

What is the meaning of your ridiculous Open Invite? Are you illiterate or do you not know there are no players over 2500? You are giving Brits a bad impression, you should be ashamed of yourself. Even if there were any players over 2500 do you think they are stupid enough to accept your Open Invite?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
11 Mar 07

- XantosNZ racial slur

So now you are abusing me by calling me a clown 🙁

You need to re-read my post, and note the time shown in my post and the time my post was made.

From this you will see that a fairly simple observation was being made, namely that posting PM's in the forums is a waste of time.

For all we know Sicilian Smaug could have asked you out on a date via PM and you post something totally unrelated in the forums.

Now that you have had your jollies maybe its about time you finished yourself off and went to bed. I am sure your mum will change the sticky bedsheets in the morning.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
12 Mar 07

I was not born yesterday .
Just as well, or you'd be breaking the TOS.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
12 Mar 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Actually, my guess was MPP, with the J standing for Jason.