1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 04:412 edits
    @great-big-stees said
    Watch out. He’ll unfriend you.😲
    So yes… that’s right.

You said nothing, you just let it all go on. You made a choice that choice was to “sit on the fence” and be diplomatic with Ghost of a Duke who was lying about me.

That’s ok by the way, it’s not a crime, it happens in this public forum all the time. But in here I can defend myself. It’s just not what I expect from a real life friend, I expect them to have my back.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:09
    @divegeester said
    Friends are not others. “Others” are internet pissants like you. Friends are loyal people who are interesting and fun to be around.

I have different expectations from each.
    Loyal like you are to what you preach in other forums? How’s all that stored knowledge working out for you.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:14
    @mike69 said
    Loyal like you are to what you preach in other forums? How’s all that stored knowledge working out for you.
    I don’t know what you’re talking about.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:161 edit
    @mike69 said
    Loyal like you are to what you preach in other forums?
    When you were stalking me in April on the Spirituality Forum you were posing as [what I saw as a misanthropic and sanctimonious] Trumpist Christian, and yet you were trying so hard to deliver deeply personal raw insults post after post. You are not now going to reveal YOURSELF as a hypocrite are you?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:17
    @divegeester said
    He's insinuating that he's a more virtuous and consistent Christian than you.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:18
    @divegeester said
    That doesn’t surprise me although you should have ? a little harder time lying and actually believing yourself.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:201 edit
    @mike69 said
    That doesn’t surprise me although you should have ? a little harder time lying and actually believing yourself.
    Whether your incoherence surprises you or not, I still don’t know what you’re talking about.
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:28
    @fmf said
    When you were stalking me in April on the Spirituality Forum you were posing as [what I saw as a misanthropic and sanctimonious] Trumpist Christian, and yet you were trying so hard to deliver deeply personal raw insults post after post. You are not now going to reveal YOURSELF as a hypocrite are you?
    Unlike the two of you I don’t have to worry about my truth or my belief system. When you spin as much bs as the two of you it must be really difficult to keep up with much less if you have any friends and so on. Birds of a feather.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:33
    @mike69 said
    Unlike the two of you I don’t have to worry about my truth or my belief system.
    I don’t either.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:34
    @mike69 said
    Unlike the two of you I don’t have to worry about my truth or my belief system. When you spin as much bs as the two of you it must be really difficult to keep up with much less if you have any friends and so on. Birds of a feather.
    Say what you want about it, but what I have said about your behaviour in April is true, as you well know.
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:35
    @fmf said
    He's insinuating that he's a more virtuous and consistent Christian than you.
    No, I’m open to growth and realize how little I could possibly ever know. Have you thought it might just be really easy to spot turkeys mixed in with eagles 🙂
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:35
    @mike69 said
    When you spin as much bs as the two of you it must be really difficult to keep up with much less if you have any friends and so on.
    What's wrong with how many friends I have?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:36
    @mike69 said
    No, I’m open to growth and realize how little I could possibly ever know. Have you thought it might just be really easy to spot turkeys mixed in with eagles 🙂
    What I do find easy to spot is sanctimonious drivel.
  14. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:47
    @divegeester said
    I don’t either.
    Do you not read your post and search your heart and true motives. There has been very very little I have ever posted here with frustration. I generally catch myself fairly quickly and yes I will get on your levels if needed but not with anger. Yes I know you don’t care, never will and piss off. It’s a choice Dive
  15. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:48
    @fmf said
    What I do find easy to spot is sanctimonious drivel.
    You should you look at it every day😁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree