1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:51
    @mike69 said
    You should you look at it every day
    Your drivel in public is the same as your drivel in your creepy PMs. Please do not send me any more of them.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 05:57
    @fmf said
    What's wrong with how many friends I have?
    I hope they stuff the pocket’s of your favorite happy shirt. Funny boy you know where that comment was directed from.
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:00
    @FMF
    Do you mean the two sent very far apart actually apologizing to you and work it out ? Actually 3 one was to answer.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:16
    @mike69 said
    It’s a choice Dive
    What is?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:18
    @mike69 said
    @FMF
    Do you mean the two sent very far apart actually apologizing to you and work it out ? Actually 3 one was to answer.
    There were more than two. You stalked me back in 2016 and 2017 as well. I found them creepy and unconvincing. Sustained inchoate abuse in public; creepy excuses and worthless "apologies" in private. And you continued to send PMs after I expressly asked you not to. Don't send any more.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:20
    @mike69 said
    I hope they stuff the pocket’s of your favorite happy shirt. Funny boy you know where that comment was directed from.
    More drivel. What are you on about?
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:34
    @divegeester said
    You don’t understand? And yet the topic has been argued about in this forum off an on for a year!? Then let me explain. Again.

I expect more from a friend than them to be “sitting on the fence” when I’m being lied about.

When Ghost of a Duke started that weasel thread in his club, he lied about me in it, he encouraged all of you lot to comment and kick me and FMF ...[text shortened]... ne who claimed to be a friend in real life in did. Except one. So choices were made and here we are.
    What I didn't understand was your reasons for mentioning this issue with Stees again. I'm sorrry for bringing it up.
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:43
    @fmf said
    There were more than two. You stalked me back in 2016 and 2017 as well. I found them creepy and unconvincing. Sustained inchoate abuse in public; creepy excuses and worthless "apologies" in private. And you continued to send PMs after I expressly asked you not to. Don't send any more.
    Soooo Sorry Sir. I forgot that account which I don’t use and don’t save files?? Creepy! I tried to be honest in the forum and you were insulting as usual same as this first time back. I swallowed my pride and apologized to you then and yesterday in hopes of actually learning to accept one another and grow. The thing silly boy is trying to threaten my with is when I apologized to him I mentioned I have slight Aspergers and pretty much that things can sometimes sound harsh when I write what I’m thinking but the I’ll intent isn’t there. I never stalked you, get meds. I do read the stupidity you write at times. No that also wasn’t word for word fool
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:50
    @mike69 said
    Soooo Sorry Sir. I forgot that account which I don’t use and don’t save files?? Creepy! I tried to be honest in the forum and you were insulting as usual same as this first time back. I swallowed my pride and apologized to you then and yesterday in hopes of actually learning to accept one another and grow. The thing silly boy is trying to threaten my with is when I apolog ...[text shortened]... you, get meds. I do read the stupidity you write at times. No that also wasn’t word for word fool
    "Trying to threaten" you?

Yawn.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:51
    @mike69 said
    I do read the stupidity you write at times.
    Thanks for your candour.
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:53
    @fmf said
    Thanks for your candour.
    Pretty sure I mentioned this to you before about planting a seed and someone else watering down the road?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:57
    @mike69 said
    Pretty sure I mentioned this to you before about planting a seed and someone else watering down the road?
    What "seed" do you mean? I wouldn't seek to emulate anything about you.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:571 edit
    @torunn said
    What I didn't understand was your reasons for mentioning this issue with Stees again. I'm sorrry for bringing it up.
    That’s because like many of the joiners-in you don’t follow what’s actually going on. Stees brought the issue up, not me. Page 10, 12th post. go have a look.

Why do you think he slipped that little barb in?

Clearly there is more going on than you realise, or spot. Perhaps you don’t even realise the extent of what Ghost of a Duke did to someone in real life, or recognise that most of the divisive rhetoric in this forum of the last year is due to that damn thread Ghost of a Duke started in private.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:051 edit
    @mike69 said
    The thing silly boy is trying to threaten my with is when I apologized to him I mentioned I have slight Aspergers
    No one is threatening you, and you insinuating that you are being threatened because you have “slight Aspergers” and that you “mentioned” it in a PM and it is now being used against you, is one of the most cunning pieces of manipulative skullduggery I’ve seen on here for quite awhile.
  15. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:13
    @divegeester said
    No one is threatening you, and you insinuating that you are being threatened because you have “slight Aspergers” and that you “mentioned” it in a PM and it is now being used against you, is one of the most cunning pieces of manipulative skullduggery I’ve seen on here for quite awhile.
    How many times did you just mention some creepy pms from me? Well other than apologizing that’s was the only thing I could think of. You want to talk about your pitch perfect flavorful responses to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree