1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:14
    @mike69 said
    How many times did you just mention some creepy pms from me?
    Zero times, it was FMF.

I’m responding to what you wrote yourself a few posts up.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:18
    @mike69 said
    How many times did you just mention some creepy pms from me?
    Back in April, you were being abusive in public and pretending to apologize for it in private... and then being abusive in public again and pretending to apologize for it in private. This is, to me, creepy behaviour.
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:28
    @fmf said
    Back in April, you were being abusive in public and pretending to apologize for it in private... and then being abusive in public again and pretending to apologize for it in private. This is, to me, creepy behaviour.
    No when you disagreed with me then made fun of my grammar and you said you could understand me if I wrote more or less —like you. That thread can be read and decided by someone if they choose. Do you not have that button that says stop I’m making a fool out of myself? Your a really bad sport especially when.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:28
    @mike69 said
    The thing silly boy is trying to threaten my with is when I apologized to him I mentioned I have slight Aspergers and pretty much that things can sometimes sound harsh when I write what I’m thinking but the I’ll intent isn’t there.
    "Trying to threaten" you in what way?

What on Earth are you talking about?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:30
    @mike69 said
    No when you disagreed with me then made fun of my grammar and you said you could understand me if I wrote more or less —like you. That thread can be read and decided by someone if they choose. Do you not have that button that says stop I’m making a fool out of myself? Your a really bad sport especially when.
    What is the purpose of you droning on and on and on in this way?
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:43
    @fmf said
    What is the purpose of you droning on and on and on in this way?
    I’m saying just stop 🤝
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 07:45
    @mike69 said
    I’m saying just stop 🤝
    Good. If you ever feel like entering into the spirit of any of the threads here, I will welcome it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 08:101 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:03
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Are you going to call me more unpleasant names now?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:06
    @divegeester said
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Are you going to call me more unpleasant names now?
    I dont need to , you manage your wall of red ok on your own.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:10
    @badradger said
    I dont need to , you manage your wall of red ok on your own.
    Clearly you do feel you need to call me names as that is mostly what you do when you interact with me.

You should be more intellectually stoic and stand by your behaviour instead of all this flim-flammery.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:261 edit
    @divegeester said
    Clearly you do feel you need to call me names as that is mostly what you do when you interact with me.

You should be more intellectually stoic and stand by your behaviour instead of all this flim-flammery.
    Dive I dont claim to be an Intellectual and I am certainly not Stoic, and I always stand by my Flim Flam......so the floors yours what do you want a shovel or spade?.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:37
    @badradger said
    Dive I dont claim to be an Intellectual and I am certainly not Stoic, and I always stand by my Flim Flam......so the floors yours what do you want a shovel or spade?.
    Don’t misrepresent what I said. My challenge for you to be more “intellectually stoic” is not the same as me calling you an “intellectual”.

You have a recent history of calling me all sorts of names, and that’s fine. But you then accuse me of being what you yourself are being. Several posters do this here. Can you not see the hypocrisy in this?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:41
    @divegeester said
    Don’t misrepresent what I said. My challenge for you to be more “intellectually stoic” is not the same as me calling you an “intellectual”.

You have a recent history of calling me all sorts of names, and that’s fine. But you then accuse me of being what you yourself are being. Several posters do this here. Can you not see the hypocrisy in this?
    no al I see is all the red thumbs down with every remark you make, not just with me......you just dont get it....your superiority complex isnt winning you any pals.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:54
    @badradger said
    no al I see is all the red thumbs down with every remark you make, not just with me......you just dont get it....your superiority complex isnt winning you any pals.
    So “all you see are the red thumbs”, right, I see.

And from that you assume what, that I’m a legitimate target for your name calling and blunt instrument attacks?

It’s amusing that you think I’m trying to “win pals” here, or that “red thumbs” have any impact on me or how I post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree