1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:57
    @badradger said
    no al I see is all the red thumbs down
    I’ve just given you a green thumb for this post I’m replying to.

How does that make you feel, especially as you now have 3 and will get a notification that “three people have recommended your post”. Do you get a little dopamine buzz?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If I ever found myself posting angry adolescent stuff like the above in connection with the notion of 'making pals' or 'not making pals, or in the context of the colour of a small number of thumbs, I would be ashamed of myself.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:01
    @divegeester said
    So “all you see are the red thumbs”, right, I see.

And from that you assume what, that I’m a legitimate target for your name calling and blunt instrument attacks?

It’s amusing that you think I’m trying to “win pals” here, or that “red thumbs” have any impact on me or how I post.
    obviously your not on here to win pals & thumbs down dont bother you ....so why whine on all the time just let it wash over you....chill.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:03
    @fmf said
    If I ever found myself posting angry adolescent stuff like the above in connection with the notion of 'making pals' or 'not making pals, or in the context of the colour of a small number of thumbs, I would be ashamed of myself.
    not anothe moaning minnie .....please
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:05
    @badradger said
    obviously your not on here to win pals & thumbs down dont bother you ....so why whine on all the time just let it wash over you....chill.
    I’m quite “chill” thanks.

I don’t “whine” about red thumbs; I enjoy needling those who fire them out as a type of silent vendetta, a stab from behind their keyboard which gives them that little addictive buzz of satisfaction, the substitute for actually engaging in written form.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:06
    @badradger said
    But aren’t you just here now moaning, moaning and moaning and moaning about me, a poster whom you disapprove of?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:112 edits
    @divegeester said
    I’m quite “chill” thanks.

I don’t “whine” about red thumbs; I enjoy needling those who fire them out as a type of silent vendetta, a stab from behind their keyboard which gives them that little addictive buzz of satisfaction, the substitute for actually engaging in written form.
    If you were chilled why are you so anally retentive everything has to be just so in your mind, you feel the need to steer the narative, you think that your rules are the only ones that apply, alas this is the real world and everyone plays by other rules. stop the bossing, stop pretending.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:25
    @badradger said
    You and me, both? Is that what you mean?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:29
    His fingerprints are everywhere.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 11:35
    @divegeester said
    You are well aware of how I felt about that situation. In fairness you didn’t really say anything (in that now notorious private thread), but for me, with you being a supposed friend, that was the issue. I don’t hold a grudge Stees, you just aren’t the type of person I thought you were in terms of a “friend”. We can move on if you like.
    Move on it is then Dive. The hatchet, as far as I’m concerned, is buried. I have removed my tall fence and replaced it with one that is much lower. My final comment on this subject.👍
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 12:10
    @great-big-stees said
    Move on it is then Dive. The hatchet, as far as I’m concerned, is buried. I have removed my tall fence and replaced it with one that is much lower. My final comment on this subject.👍
    Excellent. Let’s remain online “friends” as far as we can.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 12:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 12:15
    FFS grow up.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 12:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 12:30
    why bring Suzzie into it she is hardly my go to person and visa versa.you have just run out of inspiration.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree